2 check valves?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broteinshake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There seems to be an electronic check valve and a regular in line check valve for the brake booster according to this parts diagram for my 2014 hemi 4x4 sport. I have the electronic one located directly on my brake booster but this parts diagram implies theres a second in-line check valve. Is the non electronic one for different trucks? If not, where is it?

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The parts list states two inline check valves are required, and the diagram is showing two of them on the first item #1 shown.

OP
OP
B

broteinshake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The parts list states two inline check valves are required, and the diagram is showing two of them on the first item #1 shown.
When i click on that part that's the third #1 item listed, it says its fits the 2014 1500 v8, but it also states [3.6L V6 FFV 24V VVT Engine] at the top and I didnt seem to see anything that remotely looked like it in my engine bay. it looks like i just have the second #1 item listed that goes between part #4 and the engine