2" lift all round

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I hate to be that guy, but I cant find what I'm looking for via search. I've got a crew cab and have bilsteins all around with the fronts set at 2.1 - has leveled it out nicely.

I am thinking about going 2" higher all round, so while I can find springs just fine, I cant find rear shocks to suit and my current ones wont work with raised height.

Can anybody help as to what ones I will need to get?
I don't think you're understanding the responses that you're getting. In order for you to go 2" higher "all the way around"
A bracket lift is needed. This will include new steering knuckles, front diff drop, and an assortment of relocation brackets front and rear. There is no longer spring options to raise the truck. A lot of geometry is happening especially while driving at higher speeds.

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The installation has a lot to do with the ride. There are lists of folks coming in with loose brackets, upside down shocks, corners cut during installs and a whole lot of cleaning up we do. You made the right choice making the trip out. We've been seeing a lot of NJ lately.
Couldn't agree more my friend. Your shop did an amazing job on my truck as well as many other members in here.

Keep up the outstanding work.