20% off anniversary sale at AutoAnything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
you guys want a tip........... call them and speak to a person. I got a undercover flex tonneau cover for $690 shipped. They had a coupon code online last week that was 20% off......when i went to checkout with my tonneau, it said the coupon was not applicable. Called the next day and asked what they could do on the price and he took just about 20% off.

ALWAYS CALL when coupon codes dont work or exclude many items. I have had a few instances over the years where the price online was as low as they could go, but i've had many more where they have to advertise at one price, but you can get a good discount by calling and asking.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^ +1

I went through this with my steps. Originally ordered from CARid, deal took a bad turn. I couldn't get them to match the sale AutoAnything had on the same step because the disclaimer said the steps weren't included in the sale. Called AutoAnything while I was "chatting" with CARid, and the guy I talked to didn't even hesitate with the discount. Told him what I was trying to get and that I was online with a competitor and he gave me 22% off instead of the advertised 20%. He said they prefer to get customer calls for orders, because everyone orders online anymore.

Call them and they will process the order faster, which means it ships out faster... you receive it faster. My scenario was on a Friday morning... steps shipped out that afternoon. He said if I went through the website, they wouldn't have shipped out until Monday afternoon. I got my stuff 3 days faster by calling!