2000 2500 NO BUS HELP GAUGES DEAD!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLAPPEDOUTRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good morning! I'm having a hell of an issue with my truck. I've got a 2000 ram 2500 ext cab long bed with the 5.9 and auto trans. It's the Laramie model, but does not have every bell and whistle. I stopped at the package store over the weekend, shut the truck off, and when I came back out and started it again - no gauges, all the warning lights on on my dash, odo reading no bus. After doing a little research and checking all my fuses which appear to be good, I checked the large white plug coming out of the PDC. that thing moves up and down about 1/16 of an inch, and the bolt will tighten for a second and go loose. from what I understand this is probably the problem. I called the dealer and they gave me the measurement .312 18 x 1.00 for the bolt, but if the connector is stripped a new bolt likely won't solve the issue. my question is how should i go about repairing this, and, if you don't think that is the issue, what could it be?