2005 overhead console wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johng2005

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
My 2005 overhead console needs new wiring as the passenger side reading light switch button is missing parts. Any idea where I can get either wiring or just the switch button for the light? Thanks

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Junkyard, any Mopar 2002 to 2008 with similar overhead consoles will have the wiring you need. If that doesn't pan out, ebay is FULL of them, especially cheap used if it doesn't have the module with it.

wade w

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
any auto wrecker should have what you need . You also do not need the wiring . there is four screws on the back of the temp and compass gauge . remove that and look for a new housing with the lights intact . I just found mine at a wrecker in my city in canada . there were dozens to choose from so you should not have a problem finding one .

David Baker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just replace the switch. I did the same a couple days ago. Search for dome light switch on Amazon. I used the Dorman switches.