2005 Stock clad wheels in 275/60-20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm getting my new wheels and tires soon so these will have to go. I guess you could say I'm testing the waters on these and trying to see if I should sell them online or locally on Craigslist. The tires have about 3,000 miles on them and are only a few months old. They are in GREAT shape with no plugs or flat repairs at all. The wheels are also in great shape, no curb rash and no blemishes in any of them. Seeing that I paid over $1,000 for the tires alone at Discount Tires, obviously I can't give these away. I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500 before shipping on the complete set of wheels and tires.

Here's some pictures. If I get some serious interest, I can take some close up pics.

005.jpg

TruckDebadged012.jpg

Last edited:

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been looking at these tires pretty heavy, but I would have to say your price is a little steep man. I can get the tires themselves shipped for 750.

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea i'm going to have to agree that the price is a little high. Plus the flower pedal 20s are worth about $300-400 by them selves and they aren't hot items anymore.

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been looking at these tires pretty heavy, but I would have to say your price is a little steep man. I can get the tires themselves shipped for 750.

I respect that. Can you shoot me a link to where you're seeing this? I own a tire changer and like I said, I just bought these tires. I shopped around a lot and in the end I found it was the best deal to go ahead and buy them from a brick and mortar building when you factor in the cost of mounting and balancing. I can do the mounting in my garage, but the balancing would have to be done by a shop and even with the prices I found on ebay and me doing the mounting and having a shop balance them, the money I spent on the tires at Discount Tire was about the best I could find.

Yea i'm going to have to agree that the price is a little high. Plus the flower pedal 20s are worth about $300-400 by them selves and they aren't hot items anymore.

I thought they were going for over $600 by themselves? I looked around online and I see some on ebay, but they all included the junk stock tire on them and they were going in the $600-$700 range.

Again, this was just a ballpark range. What is a fair price to ask? So if the wheels are worth $400 (they are mint and I will keep them if they are only worth $300) and the tires were over $1000. I may just dismount the tires and sell them on ebay. They are still practically brand new and measuring them with a micrometer, they haven't lost any tread at all yet.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Jason - keep in mind, we are all truck dorks here. We watch the classifieds like hawks, and we are all brainwashed that we don't want flower power wheels. :D

CL will probably yield you a higher return on the wheels - as someone will be looking for an upgrade, replacement, etc. Most forum dwellers aren't. :)

Tires will be fun! CL will lowball the hell out of you on those.......

At any rate, good luck with the sale!

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
COOPER*ZEON LTZ Sizes

With shipping they were $720 and some change. I tried to sell my black pedals (plasti-dipped) got a few nibbles, but nobody wanted to pay anything over 400 for them with the tires. The wheels themselves may be worth 400 if they are extremely mint and you find the right buyer. And while you say that your tires haven't lost any tread, and I believe you, you have to look at a buyer's perspective of they have been used. Just my thoughts man. If you were closer I would see if we could work something out...

Also for $4.00 more a tire you could go up to a 305/50 on that site...just something to think about.

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
On my old 1500, i had the flowers i couldnt even get 100 bucks for them and they were like new . Ever since the new style came out its hard to sell the flowers , so i just gave them away .

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The more I think about it, I may just keep them. I could use them for rolling the truck around the shop on, when I paint the truck and if I travel long distances to shows and whatnot. Its always nice to have something other than your "good" wheels to have in case you don't want to run the risk of screwing them up.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
thats true.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry man, I wasn't trying to burst your bubble or anything, but I was just telling you.

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Na man, its not like that at all. Its all good. I'll be honest, I don't need the money but if I could get some decent coin out of them I'd take it. Otherwise, I'll just keep them. I hadn't done too much research on what they were going for and seeing that price of the tires, I wouldn't go that low even with mine being used for a few months. Really, I think my best bet is to keep them and use them when I don't want to screw up the new wheels/tires. I mean after all, the new ones are going to be nearly $3500 after I pay shipping on them and the last thing I need is to screw them up.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
You could always use the stockers as winter wheels to keep salt and crap off your new ones

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, that's true. I don't drive the truck much as I've got another car that I drive daily, but when we get some decent amounts of snow its always nice to get the truck out in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.