2006 Radio Upgrade today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This should help you if you need to figure out what radios work. This is what I used.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This should help you if you need to figure out what radios work. This is what I used.

No, the REC is a completely different model. The link is solely about the REC (which is utter crap).

do you have links to these threads i would like to salvage the unit as much as possible as i only paid 40 bucks for it and a craked screen one i have to go with it so i can swap and change parts i think it maybe overheating is what maybe causing the crashing. what do you mean later models?
also any ideas on how to remove the stuck cd i tried using the 3 button combo nav,seek+ and seek - but it doesnt seem to affect it and the screen is in the open position while attempting this, i have also noticed that when using the open/close button it will cause the unit to freeze up and stop responding but not that often right now the current recurring issue is a soft reset about every fifteenish minutes where its like the radio turns off and back on and back to working.

OP
OP
Sampleswow

Sampleswow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No, the REC is a completely different model. The link is solely about the REC (which is utter crap).

ok that is the upgraded RHR is that high speed and any other ideas about the other questions in my post