2011 1500 Sport 20" Chrome Clads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought some wheels and tires and looking to sell the stockers. Currently they are plasti-dipped. 20" 5-Spoke. One needs a bit of Plasti-Dip touch up. Had a tire patched and when they popped the tire off it scraped a bit of plasti-dip off the edge. Or, peel the plasti-dip off and you have a nice set of chrome clad wheels. Plasti-Dipped about 4 months after purchasing the truck new. Wheel are in great shape.

The wheels I ordered are on back order 4-6weeks. Obviously I need my stockers for now but figured I would put it out there ahead of time. Prefer a local pick up or depending on distance possibly meet up 1/2 way. I'm in the Chicagoland area. For the right price I will include the tires (not much more than what I would take for the wheels, saves me the hassle of having the tires taken off), tires have 30k, goes up daily, two rears are a bit worn more than fronts but would get by for a season.

$800 for just wheels, $900 for wheels and tires, PM me. I will be posting them on craigslist as well. I know these take a bit of time and the right buyer so let see what happens. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
price and pics before the stiflers get here, quick

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
^this per rule #5 here in the for sale section

OP
OP
K

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BUMP

So these are offically off of the truck and ready for a new home. I got my new set yesterday.

$800, do not want to ship. I am leaving the tires on the rims.

RAM_84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If you decide to ship, get me a quote to ship to Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401 and pm me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.