2011 1500 v6 not starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sublevel4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6 3.7
I had to replace the alternator, it died while driving and had to get it towed. Last Friday I replaced it and it started right up and ran. I turned it off and charged the battery over the course of Saturday. Monday morning go to start it to go to work and I get all the normal lights and no start. Not even clicking. red security light and the ]lightning[ are on. I check the fuses I can see have to do with ignition and find nothing blown. I have a neighbor with a scan tool and I pull the codes.

U1197 - Security Seed Response Not Received From ECM
C1501 - Tire Pressure Sensor1 internal
C1501 - Tire Pressure Sensor2 internal
C1501 - Tire Pressure Sensor3 internal
C1501 - Tire Pressure Sensor4 internal

U0416 - Implausible data received from ESP

From what I have been able to find the U1197 has to do with the fob or key in my case, the winmod, and the ECM not getting the right response or any response for the check. That would make sense, now what do I do? I have found no information about further troubleshooting this issue. Do the tire pressure codes point to a broader issue? I don't know what to do next. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

OP
OP
S

Sublevel4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6 3.7
Is there any way to test the winmod or the PCM to know where the issues lie? I have tried every reset I could find. I removed the battery cables for over 12 hours. I have removed just the negative for several hours. I put the key in the ignition and left it there, got in locked the doors then unlocked the driver's door by hand and turned it on and off three times, all with no change. I don't have a fob, never did only the key I got when I bought it. I would just like to know more about where the problem lies so that I can move forward and fix my truck. I have attached the images of the codes and the dash. The lower right red light blinks.

IMG_0966.jpgIMG_1054.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357