2011 Hemi Ram Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txhotrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking for a good programmer or a good tuner. I am looking for more horsepower, just to wake it up. I really don't want to run high octane unless thats the only recourse. I come from the diesel world where my Ram was laying down 700+, I drove a ram diesel since 1999. They are too expensive right now so I am stuck with this Hemi. It advertises 400hp, to which I call BS! I don't drive stock, its lifted 6in w/35's. I average about 14mpg. But the flat dead pedal is about to do me in!! Letme know your ideas or solutions. THANKS!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
DiabloSport has some good programmers & a custom tune from DiabloToona, Jay Greene or Hemifever will really wake it up.

You do have your choice of tunes with the programmer but there's not much difference between the loaded tunes the programmers come with from the manufacturer.

Good HP gains can come from 87, 89 or 91 octane fuel. Just let your tuner know what fuel grade you want to run.

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Pedal commender is a great feeling on the seat of the pants. Will make the dead gas pedal way more sensitive

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The best tuner available is HP Tuner, pair that with a Custom Flying Ryan tune and your set ! or Tune it yourself.

All the other options dont allow you do actually do anything useful, unless you email back and forth with your tuner witch in some cases now are not even responding to emails...lol..

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
DiabloSport has some good programmers & a custom tune from DiabloToona, Jay Greene or Hemifever will really wake it up.

You do have your choice of tunes with the programmer but there's not much difference between the loaded tunes the programmers come with from the manufacturer.

Good HP gains can come from 87, 89 or 91 octane fuel. Just let your tuner know what fuel grade you want to run.
My experiences sure don't match yours. I had a high dollar tune from one of the tuners you list "twice",and the first one was back when my truck was basically stock with just a CAI and catback,and the 93 canned tune was faster then his custom tune on back to back tests at the track,then got sucked into trying him again later when the truck was running DA corrected mid 11's,and he wasn't even close to my local tuner. Take these so-called email tuners that everybody worships with a grain of salt,as the majority of them are only giving you a generic tune.Think about it,they have 40+guys a day wanting a tune,how much time do they have available to spend on every tune,not much,that's why they need to know your exact combo,then they give you a generic tune for that combo.

OP
OP
T

txhotrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wild One what brand of programmer are you using for that canned tune? TY

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Wild One what brand of programmer are you using for that canned tune? TY
I went to HP years ago,as soon as they released their Chryco tuning,but before that i was using a T1000 Diablo,it's still in the truck,but only for the gauges and to read/clear any codes that might pop up.