2013+ Premium Speedometer/Instrument Cluster for Gas Engines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought taillights from him last week and got them yesterday. Although they weren't in as "Good" of condition as described. He originally tried to get me to send money Western Union but I was uncomfortable doing that and he finally said he would take payment from PayPal.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Add me to the list of people who got screwed. Bought a CD player from him and still haven't gotten it after a week.

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
He was in contact with me until yesterday. I'd be more than happy to let everyone know if I amazingly get it in the mail this week.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did he give you a tracking number? If not it didn't ship. He says it shipped and when it doesn't he's going to say it was "lost". If it actually shipped h should have the tracking info.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6

jcollins28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As we said already and if anyone READ RF rules. Reposting the link once again Rules for posting in the for sale section ... READ - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Or our forum rules are broken http://www.ramforum.com/f2/ramforum_coms_posting_forum_rules-2/ theres nothing we have to really do.

Like anywhere else like Ebay, craigslist, amazon or any place that hosts stuff for sale its buyers beware and thats it.

You can at the very least ban him so he doesn't get the chance to rip anyone else off.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
For what it is worth, he asked for his account to be deleted and all of his for sale threads removed non of which we will do. I don't think there is much worry about him coming back

Right now I see only two people that have not received what they paid for and it's been roughly a week since you paid. If in another week you both have not received anything we can look at banning his account

jcollins28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree deleting these threads would be a bad idea. When/if he shows up trying to sell stuff on another forum these threads will show up in a Google search. Leave them up for sure.

BlackOps6

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think he stated he sold his truck so he may not be back. I have messages from him saying he didn't want to deal with me other than using Western Union so he didn't get burned. Glad I didn't go that route. I did my deal using PayPal. And he also said that the forum mods encourage using Western Union so I sent him the for sale forum rules, the link above, and he finally agreed to deal via PayPal.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

12_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I paid for the bezel in his other thread last Monday he claims he didn't have the money to ship it because it was awkward in size but I would for sure get it and he would ship it as soon as he gets paid this coming Wednesday... he has been in contact with me this entire time up until yesterday...

12_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why couldn't he use some of the money you had just paid him for the bezel to pay for shipping?

That was kind of my thought however he said he had some unexpected things come up and had to use the money otherwise from what I gathered. Although if money is that tight he just said he picked up a 16 Sport last week but yet still had his single cab. I dunno not my problem or my judgement all I want is the bezel I give him the benefit of the doubt we'll see if he comes through. Makes me nervous though if he asked to delete his account and all his for sale posts...I don't have any other way to contact him except through here. I'm not gonna be out $300 like the other guy but still a $127 since I used western union against my better judgement like he preferred and I told him I didn't exactly want to do that since it was completely unsecure on my end.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That was kind of my thought however he said he had some unexpected things come up and had to use the money otherwise from what I gathered. Although if money is that tight he just said he picked up a 16 Sport last week but yet still had his single cab. I dunno not my problem or my judgement all I want is the bezel I give him the benefit of the doubt we'll see if he comes through. Makes me nervous though if he asked to delete his account and all his for sale posts...I don't have any other way to contact him except through here. I'm not gonna be out $300 like the other guy but still a $127 since I used western union against my better judgement like he preferred and I told him I didn't exactly want to do that since it was completely unsecure on my end.

Don't worry. You will have more than enough info to be able to contact him at home, work etc. BTW I paid him last Monday too so he had plenty of cash.

I hate thief's and I'm not just going to let this go. Everyone on this forum works hard and looks forward to putting some of that hard work into their vehicles. We are all brothers in that regard. It's disgusting that someone that has been a member here for so long can walk out of here and outright lie and steal some of that hard earned money. Especially like this. No one that lost money here can claim this on insurance or have a chance at getting your credit card or bank card to refund you. This is a despicable act and I will do everything in my power to make this guy regret taking advantage of me and anyone else.

Last edited:

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hate to hear about both of y'all's problems with this guy. Just bad that someone would take advantage of people on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Didn't he just buy one from sausec17

Pez68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't worry. You will have more than enough info to be able to contact him at home, work etc. BTW I paid him last Monday too so he had plenty of cash.

I hate thief's and I'm not just going to let this go. Everyone on this forum works hard and looks forward to putting some of that hard work into their vehicles. We are all brothers in that regard. It's disgusting that someone that has been a member here for so long can walk out of here and outright lie and steal some of that hard earned money. Especially like this. No one that lost money here can claim this on insurance or have a chance at getting your credit card or bank card to refund you. This is a despicable act and I will do everything in my power to make this guy regret taking advantage of me and anyone else.

Good for you. Should contact the local authorities where he lives and see what they say about this...

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here here I second that. Contact the local authorities, because your Western Union receipt shows proof of payment.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
His profile page shows he was online this morning....

Last Activity: Today 07:09 AM

smokedbystang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
It doesnt make sense that he sent some of us our stuff and others he didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.