2014: Side-View Cameras?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any4xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My buddy has a 2020 with the side view cameras mounted under his side mirrors. I’d like to add something like this to my 2014 when I replace the stereo. Are these “stock” mirror cameras made for the 4th Gen’s? Is there a better option? I’m guessing that if there are such things branded by MOPAR they’re outrageously expensive when compared to aftermarket options? But I want quality. I’ve bought cheap backup cameras for other cars in the past and have always ended up replacing them down the road.

I’m sorry if this has been covered to death but I’m just not finding anything.

Thank you.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
My buddy has a 2020 with the side view cameras mounted under his side mirrors. I’d like to add something like this to my 2014 when I replace the stereo. Are these “stock” mirror cameras made for the 4th Gen’s? Is there a better option? I’m guessing that if there are such things branded by MOPAR they’re outrageously expensive when compared to aftermarket options? But I want quality. I’ve bought cheap backup cameras for other cars in the past and have always ended up replacing them down the road.

I’m sorry if this has been covered to death but I’m just not finding anything.

Thank you.
This may help...

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/turn-signal-camera-install.64870/

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk