2015 2500 with quads, LED suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a week or so after buying my first 4th gen.

I found a pretty base one-owner 2500 that's really been taken care of. So, like normal, I'm going to change a bunch of stuff and de-grandpa the appearance a little.

While I wait on parts, I've been looking into LED's to replace the old yellow halogens.

I haven't seen much on this board, but if I google, I'm getting some info that says I need a module between the factory harness, and the new bulb drivers. Any truth in this?

Seems like a simple bulb swap could run a guy $500 pretty easy.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Welcome aboard. There's a lot of different brands available, some of have had good luck without having to use a an anti-flicker module, some do, other's have AlfaOBD and make changes in the BCM to allow LEDs/HIDs to be used.

As far as brands, I really like the Morimoto brand LEDs but they are pricey. Other folks have used Fahrens, Hikari, GTR and so on and so on.

Lot of threads here about them.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the response, and thanks for the welcome!

I think I have been searching the wrong sub forum, so apologies. I'm sure this has been covered thousands of times..lol