2018 Dodge Ram 5.7. 17000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bamawade60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
2018 Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi. 17000 miles. Has a bad misfire shows no codes . The whole truck shakes. The only time it runs decent is when I have throttle shoved to the floor running wide open ,let off goes back to missing bad. Been to Dealership 8 times said it was supposed to run like that.Called them an idiot,have owned 5.7 for over 20 yrs never this problem . After getting someone with the experience was told losing complete communication. He could not fix because of sorry ass warranty dealership scammed me on . Please help

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
2018 Dodge Ram 5.7 hemi. 17000 miles. Has a bad misfire shows no codes . The whole truck shakes. The only time it runs decent is when I have throttle shoved to the floor running wide open ,let off goes back to missing bad. Been to Dealership 8 times said it was supposed to run like that.Called them an idiot,have owned 5.7 for over 20 yrs never this problem . After getting someone with the experience was told losing complete communication. He could not fix because of sorry ass warranty dealership scammed me on . Please help
Might be worth trying another dealer.