2018 Taser Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Quick question for someone with a 2018 or above PW with the Taser Ram. I’m trying to get mine to work and seem to have an issue and I think it may be the harness. It’s super straight foreword so my ability to screw it up is limited! The directions say to plug the white plug into the green Star board but my harness has a green plug that plugs into the white Star Board so I think that’s may be why it’s not working. The pics show the right plug pattern to use the green board in the instructions. Also, the harness in the pics have a different amount of wires in the harness. The pics are drawings so they may not be accurate and the artist not OCD like me. Could someone verify which star board their plug is going into? Thanks

OP
OP
ALRedneck

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I ended up having the wrong harness set to me. Luckily, I ordered from Nick and he got the right harness to me. Y’all weren’t any help! LOL

OP
OP
ALRedneck

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is (the taser Ram)
It’s a program that plugs into the trucks OBD port(diagnostic port) that allows you to change the truck’s setting. If you add larger tires, you can program the computer to those sizes so your speedo is accurate and your trans shifts correctly for those size tires. With this one, you can change a bunch of stuff such as allowing fog and bright lights on at the same time for off roaring at night, lower your tire pressure alerts(or turn off completely) so you can run Low pressure without the alert light flashing at you along with about a dozen other options. There are other brands out there. Each as their advantages. Taser makes programmer for other brand and makes so the one for the truck is called Taser Ram.