2018 uconnect ra1? Won’t come on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhar3402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Hey guys, I’ve been through everything I know to check at this point and I’m pulling my hair out. Okay so here’s the story. I bought the truck the radio worked fine, I had a heater core leak so I removed everything and replaced the core. After getting everything back together my radio screen will not come on. I have verified I have a good fuse and power at the engine bay fuse, fuse 71+67 are both good as well and have power across both legs. I have 12v to the back of the radio at the red wire. The lights around the screen will light up dim if I press the power button but that’s it. I bought a new radio that’s the exact same and the issue persists. Not sure what else to check. I really hope you guys can lead me in the right direction and I greatly appreciate any and all help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 4

LeeD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It sounds like you’ll need a schematic to check all of the plugs in the back of the radio. Something had to get damaged or disconnected when you changed the heat code.

OP
OP
D

Dhar3402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
F
It sounds like you’ll need a schematic to check all of the plugs in the back of the radio. Something had to get damaged or disconnected when you changed the heat core

I found it about 2 hours ago. The little black box directly under the radio frame was disconnected and the wires were tucked deep behind the console. I don’t remember unplugging them but I apparently did. I’m assuming it’s some sort of brain that controls it all. Thank you for the reply

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat