2019 Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrislewis6568

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m hoping somebody out there can let me know I have a 2019 Laramie with air suspension and I want to put it 2 inch lift all away around so I can put 35 inch tires on it there’s anybody know if this is possible yet and if so can you hook me up with website that may have the 2 inch lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BadHabit57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen the Mopar 2" lift on a truck here, I would look into that maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think there is an actual lift for the air suspension equipped trucks.

I have seen people change out the end links on the air suspension to fool the system into thinking off road 1 is actually normal mode.

I’m hoping somebody out there can let me know I have a 2019 Laramie with air suspension and I want to put it 2 inch lift all away around so I can put 35 inch tires on it there’s anybody know if this is possible yet and if so can you hook me up with website that may have the 2 inch lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mathews8pt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think there is an actual lift for the air suspension equipped trucks.

I have seen people change out the end links on the air suspension to fool the system into thinking off road 1 is actually normal mode.

Yea, that’s the easiest way to get just a little more height for tire clearance. Not a terrible idea to check alignment if you do a full 2” up front. I’ve done it to my wife’s 15 and not much of a change in ride when the larger tires are taken into account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk