2019+ Power Wagon Total Integrated Power Management (TIPM)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Anyone had issues with theirs? Searching online leads to plenty of info on 2017s and down.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Most people call it a fuse box, but it also has integrated relays aside from the ones you can see on the top.
It's now referred to as a Assembly Power Distribution Center on the factory wiring diagrams.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Anyone had issues with theirs? Searching online leads to plenty of info on 2017s and down.
Is sits so high in the engine compartment, you would have to take on some serious water to have a problem with it. I only had water to the top of my rims though another 16” and I could have a problem but I just assume I would need a boat instead. ;)

Hydraplane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like some are more sensitive to malfunction than others, as with any mass produced computer part that is subject to temperature/vibration and water. My 2014 ram 1500 ate one up in the first year of ownership, under warranty. Long ago there was a recall on some mini vans due to problems. I burned one up on my wife's Challenger with a garden hose. Until that time, I thought it was just a "fuse box" not a "modem" with a computer card on the back side... Not well educated on the new RAM but on the LX/LY bodies it acts as a "router" in the data bus. Good luck.