2020 2500 Tradesman Rear Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sra2ssgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I have been working to upgrade all my lights to LED. The rear turn signals have been the biggest issue. The owners manual tells me a part number that didn’t fit (3157). Online tells me another part number that also didn’t fit (7443). Based on the appearance, I think it is a 12174NA/12181NA/PWY24W. Has anybody changed out the bulb for an LED that can confirm this is this correct part? Also, does anyone have a link for a good replacement? I can find a lot of off brand lights but no names that I recognize.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have been working to upgrade all my lights to LED. The rear turn signals have been the biggest issue. The owners manual tells me a part number that didn’t fit (3157). Online tells me another part number that also didn’t fit (7443). Based on the appearance, I think it is a 12174NA/12181NA/PWY24W. Has anybody changed out the bulb for an LED that can confirm this is this correct part? Also, does anyone have a link for a good replacement? I can find a lot of off brand lights but no names that I recognize.
Did you flip the 3157s to see this they were specific? I put those in my 2016 1500 (should be the same) and realized there is a right and wrong way to out them in. I used Sylvania.

OP
OP
S

sra2ssgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
The 3157s didn’t fit tightly into the base. The brake and reverse lights are both 7443s. I have replaced those and they work fine. It’s just the turn signal bulbs that I’m having problems finding. Even online places like Advance or AutoZone don’t list the correct part number.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 3157s didn’t fit tightly into the base. The brake and reverse lights are both 7443s. I have replaced those and they work fine. It’s just the turn signal bulbs that I’m having problems finding. Even online places like Advance or AutoZone don’t list the correct part number.

Did the bulb you took out have a part number on it?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Here you go ...

OP
OP
S

sra2ssgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Thanks for the link. I actually looked at that one last night and good number of the reviews remarked the color is more of a gold instead of amber so I don’t think I will go with those. I was hoping Lasfit or someone like that would have something but I’ve had no luck.

OP
OP
S

sra2ssgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Did the bulb you took out have a part number on it?
I can honestly say I feel kind of dumb that I didn’t check for a part number. I will check for that in the morning before I go to work.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can honestly say I feel kind of dumb that I didn’t check for a part number. I will check for that in the morning before I go to work.

Most the time it is on the glass and sometimes the are on the socket itself

OP
OP
S

sra2ssgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
So I pulled the tail light out and turns out the bulb number for each light is stamped into the plastic housing itself. It is a PWY24W. So now to search for a suitable LED replacement.