2020 ram pcm programing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eagleautomotive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hello legends.... soo im in new zealand and working on a 2020 dodge ram 2500
using wii tech 2.0 through a aetols ezflasher. works real well for flashing and programming. butttt i have to use a ip roughter to be able to connect to the techauthorty . and that works fine untill now. i have a 2020 ram 2500 with a blowen pcm. soo iv flashed and programmed it as far as i can go... now i have to run the immobilizer ecu replaced. and is asking for a 4 digit pin. from a authorized personnel and the pin expires in 24 hours. I'm a aftermarket user so i don't have the power to use dealer connect. so thats problem #1. so i done some more digging and found i need to be signed up with NASTF to get this 4 digit pin.. butttttt im not in America. i had a dealer give me a pin to try. and that a message up saying error retieving data from dealerCONNECT AuthPIN is not a valid TechAuthority AuthPIN. can anyone please help me out. this thing is doing my head in. i don't want send this truck to America just to put a 4 digit pin in.. please tell me there is another way
cheers