2020 Ram Ram limited bought used Aug. this year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL jones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a used 2020 Ram Limited 5.7 on 8/16/23 and since had issues with water leaks, 2 recalls not done, Off road leveling system malfunctioning, phone charging pad needed to be replaced, wow, at red light light turns green truck hesitates to move forward as if it was stuck and suddenly it moved forward into gear very hard, this also happened in reverse both incidents happen one time only could not duplicate, When using CarPlay and navigation system on my phone voice, recognition does not play out of speakers properly, very low volume out of driver side speaker, vehicle also accelerated on its own vehicle is currently in Shop. it seems as this I’m having one problem after another and I am sure the previous owner had this vehicle in the shop for most of these things that I mentioned. So these issues I believe were known prior to the purchase of this vehicle. What are my options?
Please see attachments. HELP bought fro Car Max