2020s are arriving ... my 2019 still has not ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
2020s are arriving and my 2019 is in “to be announced” status for completion and delivery. It is stuck at the PW vendor, post main production line. :(

ED5F6A9F-4298-4827-9220-6C3FAFD8060E.png

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Can’t read the sticker. Send me your VIN and I’ll look into it for you.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
The 19s took 3-4 months to get in this year so I would be surprised if the 20s hit the lot sooner than March. Maybe your Christmas tree is not big enough to fit your present?

All kidding aside, that’s sucks that you have been seemingly forgotten about there at Mopar. Hopefully you are not truckless?

OP
OP
Flea

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
A2F595F7-C690-4772-97D6-4C2C3B7070D2.png
Can’t read the sticker. Send me your VIN and I’ll look into it for you.
That isnt my vin. Just a truck that arrived as a 2020 from the same line that has put my 2019 on back burner ...
I should hear from fca today or tomorrow and hopefully be able to get a vin

not sure why that image loaded so blurry ...

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
The 19s took 3-4 months to get in this year so I would be surprised if the 20s hit the lot sooner than March. Maybe your Christmas tree is not big enough to fit your present?

All kidding aside, that’s sucks that you have been seemingly forgotten about there at Mopar. Hopefully you are not truckless?
2020’s are about to land now. They’re landing before the end of the year.

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
View attachment 188462
That isnt my vin. Just a truck that arrived as a 2020 from the same line that has put my 2019 on back burner ...
I should hear from fca today or tomorrow and hopefully be able to get a vin

not sure why that image loaded so blurry ...
Your dealer should be able to give you a VIN or a VON on the spot. If you get any answers like “let me check on that and I’ll get back with you” then there may be some fuckery going on. With the VIN (vehicle identification number) or VON (vehicle order number) I can tell you exactly where your truck is.

OP
OP
Flea

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Yes, unfortunately ... I turned in my last truck under the lemon law. Decided to give Ram another chance and here I am ... this is the tail end of a three year mess ... the current status of the truck is “to be announced”. I have a feeling I am going to end up having a 2019 arrive in 2020 sometime or this is going to get retagged as a 2020 ... either way, I am probably going to miss end of year pricing. Tempted to just suck it up and get a truck off a lot somewhere. They are there, and heavily discounted, but are not exactly what I want ...

OP
OP
Flea

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Your dealer should be able to give you a VIN or a VON on the spot. If you get any answers like “let me check on that and I’ll get back with you” then there may be some fuckery going on. With the VIN (vehicle identification number) or VON (vehicle order number) I can tell you exactly where your truck is.
You know what ... you are right. Im not waiting and going to call them now.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
2020’s are about to land now. They’re landing before the end of the year.
Interesting... does not seem to be the case in my part of the country. Two 2019s just came on the lot last week when I was at the dealership getting an oil change. Hey @Flea maybe one of them is yours!

OP
OP
Flea

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Trying to figure out how to pm you.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
click on the member Avatar ( picture) and click on start conversation

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Regarding the comment about the truck being stuck at the "Power Wagon vendor".......don't these just come from the factory already built as a Power Wagon. I can't imagine them sending a regular truck to an outside vendor to have them retrofitted into a Power Wagon. That would be a LOT of time and money to do that.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Regarding the comment about the truck being stuck at the "Power Wagon vendor".......don't these just come from the factory already built as a Power Wagon. I can't imagine them sending a regular truck to an outside vendor to have them retrofitted into a Power Wagon. That would be a LOT of time and money to do that.

Yea i would think thats just a line of ******** the dealer fed him. They must build them right there in the factory, in the usa where trump wants them built.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea i would think thats just a line of ******** the dealer fed him. They must build them right there in the factory, in the usa where trump wants them built.

I thought all HD trucks were made in Mexico

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Well, it’s true and it isn’t true. For certain things like graphics and bed liners, the manufacturer sends the trucks out to local venders for completion. I looked into OPs truck and it’s been at one of those venders for an extremely long time. For why, I have no idea. But to say that it was sent to a Power Wagon vendor isn’t exactly true.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, it’s true and it isn’t true. For certain things like graphics and bed liners, the manufacturer sends the trucks out to local venders for completion. I looked into OPs truck and it’s been at one of those venders for an extremely long time. For why, I have no idea. But to say that it was sent to a Power Wagon vendor isn’t exactly true.

Do you by chance know where they send the power wagon, and what for? Just curious...

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guess I could maybe see graphics and bedliner done at a separate location since you don't have to replace anything, rather just add a couple things. In any case I would think they could do both of those in a couple hours! Overall I'm a little surprised that you could order a 2019 model this late in the year as I would think the production lines are already switched over to the 2020 versions.