2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Hey everyone,

First time poster, have read a lot of your threads. As title says, I placed an order for 75th AE. It’s black, it has for the first time I’m aware of mountain brown leather bucket 5 seats I’ve ordered 35’s to replace the stock 33’s to give it the stance I’m looking for. S&B cold air intake, Magnaflow 19200 exhaust.

I will have this truck very early as I ordered a month ago blind wanting an early edition number.

Thanks to all the contributors on this forum who helped me decide on buying this machine and this spec.

I’ll do pictures and make a video or 2 to share. Projected timeline of truck delivery is Mid December. Look forward to chatting with you guys about the truck.

48PowerWagon

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats, I to am looking to maybe order since they added the Package yesterday I've been playing (keeping it PAR of Course) :) truly this should be the Standard PW

Funny they don't show the Rock Rails in the package but they do show (kinda) on the exterior view

Last edited:
OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
yea, I'm surprised they didn't showcase the bucket seats having a console option, to the standard 6 seat fold down armrest? To me that is a big deal and a big reason I ordered this truck.

Daboink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
B Mitty, I have a PW on order and it is currently in D1. When I saw the 75 package I called the dealer to see if they would let me switch; they were fine with that. I have not pulled the trigger yet, but likely will tomorrow. The console and the bucket seats are the biggest reason. I am also trying to figure if the balance of th package warrants the switch. With a net $6k over the PW2 package, I am not sure that I can justify the added expense. I wonder if the off-road pages may end up as n upgrade to the non-75th 12" screen?

What thought process did you go through, or were you just ready to go? It would be neat to have a special edition. I also like the Olive Green which looks like it will be available with the PW/75...

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
If you loaded it up with all packages, I'm guessing you're pushing $70K or more MSRP? I hope you got a helluva deal. When I ordered, I made a decision to buy the Tradesman with PW package so I wouldn't have buyer remorse, but a truck with PW capabilities (lockers, winch mostly). I put 20% down, financed for 3 years. Even at that, it was still a chuck of change going out for the loan.

For the longest, I refused to pay $50K for a truck.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
B Mitty, I have a PW on order and it is currently in D1. When I saw the 75 package I called the dealer to see if they would let me switch; they were fine with that. I have not pulled the trigger yet, but likely will tomorrow. The console and the bucket seats are the biggest reason. I am also trying to figure if the balance of th package warrants the switch. With a net $6k over the PW2 package, I am not sure that I can justify the added expense. I wonder if the off-road pages may end up as n upgrade to the non-75th 12" screen?

What thought process did you go through, or were you just ready to go? It would be neat to have a special edition. I also like the Olive Green which looks like it will be available with the PW/75...

So to be upfront, I have a distribution business, and I buy a number of trucks through rams commercial program. The PW I purchased has a large commercial discount up front. I’m in Canada as well which may have some differences in the cost.

In my opinion and it is just that, I believe you will get every penny back in the additional anniversary cost when it comes to resale value.

If I wanted a sport package 2500 with everything this package is offering, It would be way more, and missing all the off road awesome.

I’ll link you the dealers order list of everything clearly listed in the Package.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
75th Anniversary Edition (A75)
Details:
• For details, visit DriveUconnect.ca (X9E)
• Power adjustable pedals with memory (XAM) • Satin Chrome interior door handles (MTN)
• Power 2-way passenger lumbar adjust (JRP) • Uconnect® 12.0 with navigation (UCX)
• 12-inch touchscreen (RFA)
• 5-yr SXM Travel Link subscription (X9N)
• Elec shift-on-the-fly transfer case (DK3)
• 5-yr SiriusXM® Traffic subscription (X9M)
• 115-volt aux power outlet - rear (JJN)
• Media hub with 2 USB charging ports (RS2) • MOPAR Rock Rails W/ Step Pad (MM4)
• Front heated seats (CMA)
• Pwr 8-way adjust frt passenger seat (JWG)
• Security alarm (LSA)
• Leather-faced bucket seats (*XL)
• Full-length upgraded floor console (CUP)
• Power, convex aux exterior mirrors (LFX)
• Premium overhead console (CUS)
• Remote start system (XBM)
• Disassociated touchscreen display (RFV)
• Bucket seats (CAC)
• 1-yr SiriusXM GuardianTM subscription (RSK) • Front ventilated seats (CAJ)
• SiriusXM® Travel Link (RSM)
• 75th Anniversary Badge (M12)
• Remote tailgate release (JKR)
• 17-speaker high performance audio (RCA)
• LED interior lighting (LCJ)
• LED dome lamp with on/off switch (LCL)
• Universal garage door opener (XGD)
• Second-row in-floor storage bins (CB9)
• Sun visors w/ illum vanity mirrors (GNC)
• Black rotary shifter w/Slvr stripe (C1M)
• Grille-Pwr Wgn Vert Bars w/R_A_M (MF7)
• SiriusXM® Traffic (RTB)
Report Generated On October 7, 2020 7:42 AM
Page 1 of 2

• Mirror-mounted aux reverse lamps (LPF)
• Rain-sensing windshield wipers (JHC)
• 17X8.0 Bead-Lock Aluminum Wheels (WF4)
• Premium door trim panel (CBF)
• Body-colour door handles (MNK)
• GPS navigation (JLN)
• 4G LTE Wi-Fi hot spot (RTQ)
• Overhead LED lamps (LHJ)
• SiriusXM® w/ 360L on-demand content (RTU) • Leather-wrapped grab handle (CSE)
• Bifunctional LED projector headlamps (LM6)
• Second-row heated seats (JPZ)
• Heated steering wheel (NHS)
• Door trim panel foam bottle insert (CWL)
• Front seatback map pockets (CSM)
• Off-Road Info Pages (JA8)
• HD radio (RE8)
• A/C with dual-zone auto temp control (HAF)
• Remote proximity keyless entry (GXD)
• Automatic high-beam headlamp control (LMS) • Exterior mirrors w/ memory settings (LEM)
• I/P Bezels-Alum Litho w/Black Trim (JES)
• Front door accent lighting (LB1)
• Radio/drv seat/mirrs/pedals memory (LEV)
• Front and rear floor mats (CLE)
• Rear door accent lighting (LB2)
• Blk pwr tow spotter mirrors w/memory (GPH)
Report Generated On October 7, 2020 7:42 AM
Page 2 of 2

as well I added Ram boxes as they are not in 75th package (IMO they should be) and tech tow package.

Towing Technology Group (AAN)
Details:
• Centre high-mount stop lamp w/camera (LPD) • Mirror-mounted aux reverse lamps (LPF)
• Surround View Camera System (XAK)
• Blind-Spot/Cross-Path (Truck only) (XAN)
• Exterior mirrors w/ memory settings (LEM)
• Trailer reverse guidance (XPU)
• Blk pwr tow spotter mirrors w/memory (GPH) • Power, convex aux exterior mirrors (LFX)
Report Generated On October 7, 2020

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
If you loaded it up with all packages, I'm guessing you're pushing $70K or more MSRP? I hope you got a helluva deal. When I ordered, I made a decision to buy the Tradesman with PW package so I wouldn't have buyer remorse, but a truck with PW capabilities (lockers, winch mostly). I put 20% down, financed for 3 years. Even at that, it was still a chuck of change going out for the loan.

For the longest, I refused to pay $50K for a truck.

I hear you for sure. It’s a lot of money. The way I view this opulent purchase is, I Have a ram 1500 I bought brand new in 2011, it only has 90k KMs / 55k miles guesstimating on miles.

My last truck lasted me for 10 years, I plan on this being a forever truck for me. Financing is at the lowest rates they have ever been, take advantage of it and spread it over time. If something happens and you have to sell it while still locked in, the buyout will have very low interest attached to it. It’s basically free money and you pay very little interest. I have 60k spread out over 10 years at 2% (not though Ram)

This is not including tax.

Payments per month excluding tax is 550$ a month.

550$??? some People are paying this for a civic

I prefer MY “civic” haha

48PowerWagon

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I agree with B on this, considering what's in the package, and what I've spent to Mod my 2015 in to a similar state (DZ AC, Console shift, Keyless go etc.) I believe it's money well spent, with Black Friday deals and other incentives it may now is the time rather then wait for the to hit the secondary market. BTW I love the PAR, but that Molten Orange with Brown seats is really something I need to consider

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I hear you for sure. It’s a lot of money. The way I view this opulent purchase is, I Have a ram 1500 I bought brand new in 2011, it only has 90k KMs / 55k miles guesstimating on miles.

My last truck lasted me for 10 years, I plan on this being a forever truck for me. Financing is at the lowest rates they have ever been, take advantage of it and spread it over time. If something happens and you have to sell it while still locked in, the buyout will have very low interest attached to it. It’s basically free money and you pay very little interest. I have 60k spread out over 10 years at 2% (not though Ram)

This is not including tax.

Payments per month excluding tax is 550$ a month.

550$??? some People are paying this for a civic

I prefer MY “civic” haha

Automobiles, whatever flavor, are outrageously expensive, or I as say, way overpriced. Like the ECON prof said when I was in undergrad school, pricing is set at whatever the market will bear, to the contrary the FIN prof said, a dollar is worth more today then it will be tomorrow. The cost of goods and services are outpacing wages or salaries for most.

In other words this all blows big time.