unxpctd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Big day coming Saturday and into next week:

I'm going to install the Softopper on Saturday. The bed mat arrived from Husky too...easy install.

Tint goes on sometime Monday. I have a co-worker doing it...he does great work. 50% sides and an eyebrow

My exhaust was supposed to arrive yesterday but didn't. I'm going to assume it will arrive today.

I have a local shop doing the install and also putting on the mud flaps.

Coming together. Pics this weekend!

unxpctd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Softopper is on! I have a few things to finish up on it...velcroing the back flap down and snap install on the front of the bed.

Fits in the garage and looks great!

I absolutely LOVE the Husky bed liner. Fits perfectly and is so much easier on the knees when having to move around the bed.

I will post some pics tonight. Going to play a round of golf this afternoon.

Tint on Monday and on Wednesday the mud flaps and exhaust go on!

unxpctd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You must be registered for see images attach

Have a few things to finish up tomorrow on the topper. Have to install the snaps on the inside front window (snaps down to the bed) and install the velcro strips on the tailgate for the back window.

Really liking it so far!

Few more pics later this week after the tint / exhaust and mud flaps!

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man your truck is coming along nicely, you must be counting the days till you can get out and leave the city in your rear view mirror. Thanks for sharing

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Have a few things to finish up tomorrow on the topper. Have to install the snaps on the inside front window (snaps down to the bed) and install the velcro strips on the tailgate for the back window.

Really liking it so far!

Few more pics later this week after the tint / exhaust and mud flaps!
Skip the Velcro on the tailgate. It gets gummed up with road dirt and will eventually pull off if you are in and out of the bed often. Then you are left with glue residue on your tailgate to collect more road dirt. That was my experience

unxpctd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thanks 56PW17....I did put it on there this morning. If it does what you say I'll just pull it off and leave it as is.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Hello Nice Truck!!....Try programming yours by using the remote for the garage door inside setting your truck as you toggle training mode on the truck button with some one pushing the training button on the Garage door with your truck parked outside the door with garage door open. The MOPAR instructions never worked on any of mine with any of the MOPAR vehicles on two different manufactures of G. Doors ! ....The hand held remotes will train new MOPARS every time I have 4 different garage doors! Hope that solves it for you.

Last edited:

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Yes. That Homelink Instructions has never worked by supposedly not using the garage door remotes.:)

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
very nice its going to be great I am kinda doing the same thing for the same reason but I chose a hard shell because where I plan to camp there are grizzlies maybe slow them down if they want to eat me and the missus lol. I plan to make a 18 inch lifter for the topper with sheet metal walls I am cheap so I try to build anything I can instead of buying it I am not above stealing a good idea.rock sliders spare tire carrier ect.check my threads. I plan on adapting a gas tank out of a 94 blazer for a reserve tank when I get things together hard times in Alberta thanks Joe and Justin frickin *********

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm314