2022 Ram 2500 Tradesman tow mirror module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Hello,
My 2022 2500 Tradesman came with stock mirrors, so I've purchased new oem tow mirrors through the dealer and had them install them. After the installation, I was told that the puddle lights and turn lights will not work with this truck. After reading and researching, I'm thinking that possibly I don't have the right door module?? The mirror part numbers I've purchased are 68381772-AD and 68462853-AA. I took the door panel off of the driver's side and the module part # 68569319AA.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
Send me your VIN so I can check your production date because I can see a split. I dont think the modules are the issue at this time.

- Benny

OP
OP
B

BigEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Hi Benny,
Thanks for your reply. The VIN is 3C6UR5CL7NG387604

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
It looks like the dealer added this sales code which I believe is incorrect and is causing issues. Shown on the Right Side

1697503680080.png

I would have them remove the code and try the codes marked on the left. Im sure they understand but just incase a re-configuration is required after.

- Benny

OP
OP
B

BigEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Thank you Benny!! I will see if they will be willing to work with me on that. They werent willing when it was there. I may take it to a different dealer. Thanks for your time!!!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
The only other thing I would recommend then is they remove that code and then get yourself an Alfa OBD, It should be able to activate those options.

- Benny

OP
OP
B

BigEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
I just purchased one. I'm a little intimidated on using it. I will do my studying before I use it. Thanks again for your help!! I will be adding alot of accessories and I will be getting them through you!! Like the bed lights, fog lights, and eventually power folding mirrors!