2022 Ram Classic (Warlock)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can’t help with your question as I went from 2017 2500 Laramie Cummins to a 21 1500 Laramie. But Just for grins, what’s the cost of gasoline in Kuwait.
Gas cost is not an issue in Kuwait yet.

(prices per liter $USD, and are regulated, subsidized, and price-ceiled by the government)

91 Octane (recommended by dealership) - $0.28
95 Octane - $0.35
98 Octane - $0.59
Deisel ('dirty' diesel not really suitable for modern cars) - $0.38
Kerosene - $0.38

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can anyone recommend any specific rubber mats? The dealership here needs about 2 months to order one in and they're overpriced as well. Found loads of options on Amazon, wondering if anyone can recommend a specific brand.

Traded in my 2011 Wrangler Sport Unlimited. Thank you Duney, you have served me well.

Should be getting the Warlock on Saturday!

photo_2022-01-03_18-28-36.jpg

GiJoeFontaine

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ABSOLUTELY SEXY! Congrats man!

i have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS recommended Weathertech or Husky Weather Beaters.
honesly nothing come close to comparison. i bought a lower cost same idea one once. they worked well for a season, i put them away and the next season they were all warped and wouldnt mold back to the floor right. Husky are cheaper but Weathertech is top of the line. both amazing options.

GiJoeFontaine

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you have Facebook marketplace or whatever people there use to buy and sell stuff (craigslist etc.) check there. That is where i got mine. $150 Canadian for both front and back brand new. Someone got them free with his truck but doesn't like them so I lucked out.
You can also check out this and other forums classifieds or for sale posts.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you have Facebook marketplace or whatever people there use to buy and sell stuff (craigslist etc.) check there. That is where i got mine. $150 Canadian for both front and back brand new. Someone got them free with his truck but doesn't like them so I lucked out.
You can also check out this and other forums classifieds or for sale posts.

We do have something similar, but it's a tiny population (just under 4 million). Finds like that are rare, and most truckers here love the Chevrolet Silverado for some odd reason (I'd say a good 75% of US trucks here are Silverados).

Decided to go with the Husky Weatherbeater mats! Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Also getting body protection and tinting from the dealership. The bed isn't sprayed so going to have them take care of that as well, and thinking about getting Mopar mudflaps and the bed step. Might opt for another manufacturer, didn't do any research about those yet. Need to make a decision in about 12 hours if I want it included with delivery.

Kijiji would definitely be a good choice as well for things that aren't that heavy as I have a forwarding address in Canada (US as well)

Last edited:

HK1837

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered genuine mud flaps for my Express off Amazon and genuine rubber mats off US Ebay, all about a week before Xmas. They arrived in Australia on my doorstep on Xmas Eve and 27th December respectively. Including a pretty decent freight charge (on the mats) and 10% GST on import they were still less than half what the Australian dealer charges.
All you have to do is search the genuine part numbers on Ebay and Amazon and you will find them.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered genuine mud flaps for my Express off Amazon and genuine rubber mats off US Ebay, all about a week before Xmas. They arrived in Australia on my doorstep on Xmas Eve and 27th December respectively. Including a pretty decent freight charge (on the mats) and 10% GST on import they were still less than half what the Australian dealer charges.
All you have to do is search the genuine part numbers on Ebay and Amazon and you will find them.
Thanks for the tips. And grats on your new purchases! Good Xmas/New Years gift!

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ended up getting the mud flaps, tow kit, bed spray, and bed step from Mopar. Will be installed with delivery on Thursday afternoon!

Now I have no idea how I'm going to be able to sleep...

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Gas cost is not an issue in Kuwait yet.

(prices per liter $USD, and are regulated, subsidized, and price-ceiled by the government)

91 Octane (recommended by dealership) - $0.28
95 Octane - $0.35
98 Octane - $0.59
Deisel ('dirty' diesel not really suitable for modern cars) - $0.38
Kerosene - $0.38

I don't miss much about living in Qatar, but gas prices are one of the few things...Are you allowed to pump your own gas in Kuwait?

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow, your 98 octane is way cheaper than I've seen 93 octane in the states for a loooong time.

Currently paying about $3.50 per gallon in the Midwest for 93 octane.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't miss much about living in Qatar, but gas prices are one of the few things...Are you allowed to pump your own gas in Kuwait?
There is always free pumping service, but ofcourse you are allowed to. I personally never allow anyone to pump my cars.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, your 98 octane is way cheaper than I've seen 93 octane in the states for a loooong time.

Currently paying about $3.50 per gallon in the Midwest for 93 octane.
The cost of 98 increased twice since covid started. As for the rest, they've been the same for around 5 years now give or take. It's not going to last long.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
There is always free pumping service, but ofcourse you are allowed to. I personally never allow anyone to pump my cars.

Just curious. Some countries, and at least one state here, don't allow you to pump your own.

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just curious. Some countries, and at least one state here, don't allow you to pump your own.
That's interesting! Never knew that. I would assume it has to do with a safety issue in that particular state?

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
That's interesting! Never knew that. I would assume it has to do with a safety issue in that particular state?

I would suppose so, although it's probably more about job creation then actual safety concerns.. A few states used to have the requirement for an attendant, but I think everybody but NJ has gotten rid of the law these days.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my "WARLOCK"..2021 ..just cannot describe how smooth the Hemi is. A tad bit on gas but hey..pwer when you need it. Got the spray in bed liner..Fog light bar behind the lower grill, grill lights Tonneau cover and tail gate Putco light bar....along with a special rear decal..Love my baby Wizard!

OP
OP
M

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got my "WARLOCK"..2021 ..just cannot describe how smooth the Hemi is. A tad bit on gas but hey..pwer when you need it. Got the spray in bed liner..Fog light bar behind the lower grill, grill lights Tonneau cover and tail gate Putco light bar....along with a special rear decal..Love my baby Wizard!
Congrats! I just dropped my Warlock off at the dealership to fix in a bed step, mud flaps, and spray in bed liner. Question: how long did they tell you that the liner has to cure before you can start using it? Most places I saw online say that it's fine after 24 hours. The dealership told me I shouldn't use it or clean it for a full week.

Was planning on going on a camping trip this weekend :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963