2022 ram radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dannyg2211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 e torque
I recently purchased a 22 1500 and it came with the 5inch radio. I want to swap it out for the factory 8 inch Uconnect. Took the truck to the local dealer and said it was not possible. Is this true or should I try somewhere else? I want it to be a factory radio I do not want to go after market. Thanks

JPankey77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2022 Ram 3500 with the big screen. Radio losses signal and says no internet signal while trying to connect to Sirius radio. When receiving a call or text radio switches to apple play then reverts back to radio but the station is not what I listen to. App button freezes and radio has to be restarted in order to get anything to work. There are way to many issues whit this radio and it seems like no one can do anything. Ram was told not to replace any radios as it is a software issue but Uconnect doesn’t seem smart enough to find a fix. Nothing like spending 80k and radio sucks. But it does look good.