2022 Rebel GT On Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
@Ohsobad, that is frustrating. I wish someone could explain how this is possible in the ordering process, but I cant. I was just notified that my status has updated to JB. I did order the side steps and spray in bedliner. I'm hoping it skips JS and goes right to KZ after this.

Ohsobad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
@Ohsobad, that is frustrating. I wish someone could explain how this is possible in the ordering process, but I cant. I was just notified that my status has updated to JB. I did order the side steps and spray in bedliner. I'm hoping it skips JS and goes right to KZ after this.
Where exactly do you see your status?

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Where exactly do you see your status?
You need to get the order status from your salesperson.

I ordered on 11/30/2021 going through Costco auto, 1% under invoice, $1500 in market incentives, and 48 months 0% Chrysler financing. The truck was built 01/13/2022, delivered to my dealer 01/18/2022, and delivered to me on 01/22/2022. Between the order date and the build date, the truck's MSRP increased $2,085. Sure glad I was locked in on the order date.

I traded in my 2013 Laramie, 84,000 miles, clean vehicle, like new interior, newer tires, and battery. The price range I got was a low of 15K to a high of $22,096 from the various used car buyers. My selling dealer offered 22K after back and forth negotiations. You have to shop for a trade-in price just like you do for a purchase price. Buying a new vehicle is a lot of work as most know.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
@Ohsobad, BossHogg is correct. I have been pestering my salesperson and asking him to check the status for me. I assume he is happy to do it because the sooner it gets delivered the sooner he gets his commission $$$. So far he has been great and very helpful. I have also been using the 2 sites with my VIN to see when the equipment listing and window sticker are generated - so far no window sticker, and it has been a few days and still no shipping status. I'm not sure how long JB status usually takes, but I will reach out to him again tomorrow. As I understand the process, the window sticker is generated when it ships to the dealer.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
Today I was notified that my order status changed to KZ (shipping), but hasn't actually shipped yet. My salesperson said "sometimes its a week, sometimes a month - always a mystery". We will see.

Ruffian5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Turbo diesel
Hello, I'm new here. Ordered a 2022 Rebel GT on 11/22/21. I'm told I'm in D1 status. I had to finally ask as my dealer does not send me any info.

Billet silver 2 tone
Spray Bed liner
Rambox
Side steps
Sunroof
Rebel B group
Rebel 12
GT package
Advanced safety
Comfort/convenience
Tech group
Power folding tow mirrors
Blind spot

I'm excited, never ordered a vehicle before so the wait is painful. Hopefully I have it by late March but I'm not holding my breath.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
This week will be 8 weeks since order for me - I am told it is done and queued up for shipping, so I'm expecting 10-12 weeks order to driveway.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
anyone know what "KZP" status is? my salesperson says the system shows only "delayed" and ETA of "TBD" I'm hoping its just a weather delay due to the ginormous storm.

mzs22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
I checked today and my window sticker is available. Hopefully it will be shipped soon !

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
in another thread @GTyankee told me KZP status means...

"Shipped from a vendor lot / storage.

so the Body Vendor has finished adding everything they had to
Likely it will be sent to another lot for Final Inspection & it is on hold, until they can load it on the train."

I haven't gotten an updates status since last Thursday so its hard to say when shipping will happen. I try not to pester my salesperson more than once a week. So far the total time from order is 9 1/2 weeks.

Michael050960

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi with e torque
We are still waiting 12 months on for a limited with night edition and extras. Still saying ordered only with a con number only

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
Based on what I am reading it is a crap shoot to know when delivery will happen. Seems like even local orders are delayed right now. I guess all anyone can do it be patient and know were getting a great truck when it finally does arrive.

Ronnieg2320

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L etorque
This week makes 7 months since I’ve ordered my Rebel GT. Definitely tired of waiting, but supposedly it’s built and should be shipping soon. Sales manager promised it would be here before then end of the month so hopefully he’s not wrong.

bigramguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
Based on what I am reading it is a crap shoot to know when delivery will happen. Seems like even local orders are delayed right now. I guess all anyone can do it be patient and know were getting a great truck when it finally does arrive.
Same with mine. Was supposed to actually get here last Friday and was delayed I believe due to weather. Now they are saying delivery is expected between 2/24-3/1.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
Same with mine. Was supposed to actually get here last Friday and was delayed I believe due to weather. Now they are saying delivery is expected between 2/24-3/1.
I still don't have any information on whether it got loaded on a train or not. No delivery date. I will check with my salesperson again on Friday.

Rebel_Guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I ordered mine on 12/28/21. I was prepared for a long wait after reading all the horror stories on how long people were waiting. Much to my surprise, I received the build sheet on Monday and it is currently at the body vendor for the accessories to be installed. Salesman said two weeks or less. If that holds true, it will be right about 8 weeks. Once the build starts it is a relatively quick process. Now, I’m sure living in Indiana helps me on the delivery time compared to someone further out.

OP
OP
WHUFF

WHUFF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
I ordered my Rebel(fully loaded) on Feb 4th. Received an email a couple days ago with an expected delivery April 17th.
I checked with my salesperson today and there is still no delivery date. It is stuck in shipping status but "delayed", no reason given.