2023 2500 Rebel Wireless Phone Charger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2wheelsor4

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm picking up a 2023 Ram Rebel 2500 this week. Has anyone added the OEM wireless charger? The dealership said that they don't have the code to do it.

Arvidian

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These guys seem to have been able to do it. Saw it when I was browsing youtube the other night.

OP
OP

2wheelsor4

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did it. It was an absolute nightmare to reach up to the BCM and do the wiring but I did it. There is a reason nobody selling this thing shows you a video of what it is actually like, nobody would buy it! There was some silver box in my way, I was barely able to get my finger on the connector to unplug it and I had to get REAL creating to push the button and push up the latch at the same time and I only came by my solution by dumb luck.

That being said, it works! I did not need to put in a sales code and it charges through my phone case. I suspect that because I tapped into an existing line to get to the BCM is why I did not need a sales code. Honestly, I don't care, it works and I'm happy.

On a weird side note, the power plug in the bottom fit loosely into the new part. I put a few layers of thin cut painters tape on the back where the latches engage to snug things up.

Before you buy the part, get under your dash and try to reach the BCM plug circled in the photo and the arrows indicate the gap I had. Other posts I have seen doing my research did not have the silver box on the right hand side. IMG_5075.JPGIMG_5077.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357