2023 Ram 1500 Lift Kit Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainMax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0L
Hey Everyone,

I am sure there is a post out there somewhere that is very similar, and if so, please link it below.

In September, I ordered a 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel 4x4 Crew Cab Short bet. Hopefully, I will be looking at arrival in the next couple of months, but who knows (lmao). I have been starting to brainstorm on things I want to do and one of which is a lift kit with wheels and tires.

I am looking for everyone's option on lift kits for this truck and which one I should get. Below are my criteria.

Lift kit between 2.5" and 4.0"
Must fit 35's on either 18's or 20's
It does not require a new drive shaft or axles
Price below $1,500

Any help is greatly appreciated.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think you're going to find you either need more budget, or a lower lift amount. BDS 4" starts at $2,500, Zone 4"-6" starts around $1,600, Ready Lift " starts around $2,400. That's not including install if that's part of the $1,500.

@Quick_Shifter might have an idea on some other options.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey Everyone,

I am sure there is a post out there somewhere that is very similar, and if so, please link it below.

In September, I ordered a 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel 4x4 Crew Cab Short bet. Hopefully, I will be looking at arrival in the next couple of months, but who knows (lmao). I have been starting to brainstorm on things I want to do and one of which is a lift kit with wheels and tires.

I am looking for everyone's option on lift kits for this truck and which one I should get. Below are my criteria.

Lift kit between 2.5" and 4.0"
Must fit 35's on either 18's or 20's
It does not require a new drive shaft or axles
Price below $1,500

Any help is greatly appreciated.
If you're capping your budget below $2,000 do a leveling kit and dont ruin your brand new truck. You get what you pay for in the suspension world. youre better off saving until next year so your budget can make it to $3,000

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you're capping your budget below $2,000 do a leveling kit and dont ruin your brand new truck. You get what you pay for in the suspension world. youre better off saving until next year so your budget can make it to $3,000

I agree just level for now then lift when you can afford to do it right. The Eco Diesel complicates things too and it really narrows down the options available. Let me know if you would like a quote on anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CaptainMax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0L
I agree just level for now then lift when you can afford to do it right. The Eco Diesel complicates things too and it really narrows down the options available. Let me know if you would like a quote on anything.
Do you have a recommendation for a leveling kit?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have a recommendation for a leveling kit?
If you are looking for a low cost option for a street driven truck the Bilstein 5100's are a good option. If you want something better for off road we can discuss other options. Feel free to message me for pricing and options

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And there is a limit to lift amount with the eco diesel not needing a new front driveshaft. Im not sure what it is, but it is without a doubt a real issue. Maybe its the 6”+- range though.

dbNINE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
You should just pm quick_shifter directly. On this so called "forum" any suggestion by anyone else on anything other than what he is paid to install will be immediately shut down and regarded as trash.