35" all terrains - better with 20", 18 or 16" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
im trying a 17" wheel on a 35" tire for mine, i have no desire to run 20" wheels on a truck because i believe (my own opinion) a real truck isnt meant to have large wheels on it, the only reason i bought a 17 and not a 16 is because the wheel i wanted wasnt offered in a 16" size. Anyway, do 20s look good on trucks?, yes some. If you have the money for over 1000 in wheels and 2000+ in tires then go for it. haha. Anyway, what would look good on your truck is purely your decision, and i see you made it, 18s on 35s. Im sure itll look good but its just not quite the look im going for personally. HOWEVER, if all out trucks looked the same this would be one boring as **** place!

Funny since "real trucks" have larger tires and rims than any pickup usually 22.5" or larger rims. The reason rims have grown is 17" is required to fit the brakes that trucks come with now as a minimum less sidewall will also allow better handling. I agree that all people have different taste that is why trucks are so cool they allow so much customization.

$miley