4th Gen Black Depo Quad Headlights and Recon Smoked LED 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking to sell a set of brand new black Depo quad Headlights and a black smoked Recon LED 3rd brakelight for a 4th Gen Ram. Everything is brand new and has never been installed. I was going to black everything out but I changed my mind. I am asking $275 shipped for everything. Thanks for looking!!

7b6b1ded63b432c92b9c94ab2f5fbb66.jpg

2899640c43007280e57560c1f1f3b95c.jpg

Here's a pic of what the headlights look like for example purposes

90ca99a13d14ac1e7577d1827c5d5f54.jpg

3831ca45b2b2a50e16e15c26793a9aa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are these for 2013 + Regular incandescent quad head light & 3rd brake Lt. equipped trucks ?

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes they are for the trucks that came with the regular halogen quad headlight. Not the trucks with the factory projector headlights. I believe the third brakelight on all the 09+ Rams are the same, so it should work on any.

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really wanted to put them on my Black Big Horn but I think it will look odd with the chrome bumpers. I was also thinking about getting my bumpers wrapped so they're black too but they want like $400 for vinyl! So I decided not too lol

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I really wanted to put them on my Black Big Horn but I think it will look odd with the chrome bumpers. I was also thinking about getting my bumpers wrapped so they're black too but they want like $400 for vinyl! So I decided not too lol

Not to get off track... But maybe look into hurculiner instead of vinyl. Run you about $90 with plenty left over.

IMO

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not to get off track... But maybe look into hurculiner instead of vinyl. Run you about $90 with plenty left over.

IMO

I thought about it but I would want to keep the gloss black look on the bumpers so it wouldn't look out of place lol

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I thought about it but I would want to keep the gloss black look on the bumpers so it wouldn't look out of place lol

Will look perfectly fine!! And like a truck instead of a BMW.

IMO

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lmao true

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

That's actually not too bad looking at all. I just think it'd look out of place with my chrome steps, handles and wheels. I know myself, if I start blacking out the bumpers I'm gonna end up getting wheels and it's gonna snow ball from there lol

gmzvip23

Reaction score
Ram Year
2k12
Engine

buy vinyl on ebay and do it yourself you can put a sticker on you can do vinyl on your bumpers

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
buy vinyl on ebay and do it yourself you can put a sticker on you can do vinyl on your bumpers

So another post, I lied.

Good vinyl that you would want to apply on the outside of your vehicle, that will last years... Is very costly. He was right by saying around $400, not including installation.

I kinda agree with you on the other chrome parts. Maybe if you ditch the steps, wheels and handles wouldn't be bad. If my truck wasn't white, this would have been done already.

IMO

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So another post, I lied.

Good vinyl that you would want to apply on the outside of your vehicle, that will last years... Is very costly. He was right by saying around $400, not including installation.

I kinda agree with you on the other chrome parts. Maybe if you ditch the steps, wheels and handles wouldn't be bad. If my truck wasn't white, this would have been done already.

IMO

Lol It's all good man. I don't mind you posting. The price was actually $400 installed. So it's really not too bad. I just know how I am and if I start blacking out the bumpers I'm gonna black everything out. And I really don't wanna sink that kinda money into it since it's a lease that I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna buy out. I've had nothing but issues with it since day 1.

As far as the chrome parts, I definitely wouldn't get rid of the steps as I need them to get my niece and nephew in and out very often. I wouldn't mind the bedliner material on them. I've seen it and it looks pretty good. But again that would start the whole black out theme lol

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yea.. If it's a lease that you have no intentions in keeping.. Wouldn't put anything on it that you couldn't move over to your next Ram ;) you should actually strip the side steps before you give it back.

IMO

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yup those were added after I bought it so those are mine! They're not getting them back lol. I still have the chrome grille shell too so I can put that back on. The only thing I've done to my truck that's not reusable is the tint. Exhaust, intake and all the lighting is bolt on! So I'm good to go lol

OP
OP
fdnj48

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I PM'd both of you

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have this same 3rd on my truck. Great looking light IMO. Couldn't be happier so I suggest getting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.