4th Gen Black Interior Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
hey Benny, quick question....
Do the black A pillars come with a pair of black screw hole caps?

Somewhere I saw a line diagram with the pillar and the caps with a box around it...like a kit ... but couldn't find a PN.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
hey Benny, quick question....
Do the black A pillars come with a pair of black screw hole caps?

Somewhere I saw a line diagram with the pillar and the caps with a box around it...like a kit ... but couldn't find a PN.

From what I see the caps are part of the A-Pillar. There's a tab that holds them on and new A Pillars include them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Ordered A and B pillars along with the seatbelt adjusters for my 2017 R/T... Was able to use the FS2020 code to save on shipping....
Thanks for everything Benny!

AMP Order.JPG

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Creating a new thread here with separated Cab configurations due to character limitations of original post.

These are the OE Part numbers to convert your Ram's interior trim pieces to Black

Regular Cab

Front Left Seat Belt Assembly - https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-belt-assy-front-outer-5kp99dx9ah
Front Right Seat Belt Assembly - https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-belt-assy-front-outer-5kp96dx9ai

Benny... When you look up the seat belts, the diagram shows it as #4 ... what is part #5? Is it just the bolt?
I have decided that I want to have my current seat belts rewebbed in RED... but the one piece that mounts it to the adjuster is still light ***... and I need black.

diagram.png RAM Seatbelt Black 01.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
#5 is the bolt. Did you buy new belts and the loop was grey? If so what part # did you order?

- Benny

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
#5 is the bolt. Did you buy new belts and the loop was grey? If so what part # did you order?

- Benny
I haven't ordered belts from you...

I didn't want to but new belts and then pay to reweb them in red... I was going to use my existing belts... the picture for reference is my goal... black interior with red belts..

FB_IMG_1595030585289.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Gotcha but you cant buy those loops separately. You may be able to dye them or paint with Interior paint.

- Benny

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good afternoon Benny,

I'm sorting through all the parts necessary to change out my 2019 Ram 1500 classic to a full black interior. I have a couple questions:

What would be the most appropriate headliner to order? My truck (1C6RR7KT0KS643394) has the microphones in the headliner and overhead console w/ map lights, but only the basic 6 speaker system w/ no speakers in the headliner. I assume the black headliner only comes on high-end trucks w/ the alpine system. I suppose I'll just have to buy the speaker covers to fill the holes in the headliner?

Regarding the overhead console, I believe the center portion of the overhead console is black already and only the trim surrounding the console is tan, can these be ordered separately?

Thanks!

Edit- I'm away from my truck, and have been for the last few weeks, otherwise, I'd just walk outside and check haha. Unsure how long it would take to to ship if all these items were ordered. Won't be home for another 2.5 weeks yet though.

I'm also trying to decipher what its actually different on the black versus non-black rear outer seatbelts? The only thing I can surmise is the plastic attached to the metal male end of the seatbelt that inserts into the female receiver in the bottom cushion. I don't believe there is any covers or adjusters where it enters the c-pillar.

If that's the case, I believe mine are already black, which would be nice!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Good afternoon Benny,

I'm sorting through all the parts necessary to change out my 2019 Ram 1500 classic to a full black interior. I have a couple questions:

What would be the most appropriate headliner to order? My truck (1C6RR7KT0KS643394) has the microphones in the headliner and overhead console w/ map lights, but only the basic 6 speaker system w/ no speakers in the headliner. I assume the black headliner only comes on high-end trucks w/ the alpine system. I suppose I'll just have to buy the speaker covers to fill the holes in the headliner?

Regarding the overhead console, I believe the center portion of the overhead console is black already and only the trim surrounding the console is tan, can these be ordered separately?

Thanks!

Edit- I'm away from my truck, and have been for the last few weeks, otherwise, I'd just walk outside and check haha. Unsure how long it would take to to ship if all these items were ordered. Won't be home for another 2.5 weeks yet though.

I'm also trying to decipher what its actually different on the black versus non-black rear outer seatbelts? The only thing I can surmise is the plastic attached to the metal male end of the seatbelt that inserts into the female receiver in the bottom cushion. I don't believe there is any covers or adjusters where it enters the c-pillar.

If that's the case, I believe mine are already black, which would be nice!

Hi,

We do not sell/ship headliners. Finding the exact equivalent will be difficult due to all the variables but my part # suggestion would be 6KB86DX9AB. The included harness will need to be removed and yours attached. This does not have the overhead speakers (granted our dealer data is 100% correct on this)

The overhead consoles are serviced as assemblies, You cannot order just the trim or inner sections.

The loop on your rear seatbelts are beige where as they would be all black.
Thanks,
-Benny

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,

We do not sell/ship headliners. Finding the exact equivalent will be difficult due to all the variables but my part # suggestion would be 6KB86DX9AB. The included harness will need to be removed and yours attached. This does not have the overhead speakers (granted our dealer data is 100% correct on this)

The overhead consoles are serviced as assemblies, You cannot order just the trim or inner sections.

The loop on your rear seatbelts are beige where as they would be all black.
Thanks,
-Benny

Thanks for the info Benny! @AllMoparParts.com

Yeah, I didn’t expect y’all to ship the headliner, I just was curious on the p/n to take to my local dealer. Same for the front seatbelts as y’all cannot ship those either.

I’ll be placing my order today for all the other trim pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny,

I just wanted to follow up on a couple of items before making my purchase today.

First regarding the headliner, the p/n provided 6KB86DX9AB, when searching online, the vehicle fitment and pictures are quite varied. On allmoparparts, the picture makes it look like a regular cab headliner. Just wanted to double check that the provided p/n references a DS model crew cab w/ overhead console, no sunroof, black in color.

If it doesn’t have the headliner mic holes, not a big deal I can cut those, and if it does have the headliner speakers, also not a big deal, I’ll purchase the speaker covers to fill the holes.

Regarding the rear seatbelt, when you say the loop on the rear seatbelt, are you referring to the plastic portion attached to the metal clip?

873047d9feda9890b167bab7df71cb2f.jpg
Apologies for the redundant questions.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
now this is an interesting idea. I kinda wish my sport was all black interior. I'll have to save off the parts list when I have a few dead presidents saved up.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny,

I just wanted to follow up on a couple of items before making my purchase today.

First regarding the headliner, the p/n provided 6KB86DX9AB, when searching online, the vehicle fitment and pictures are quite varied. On allmoparparts, the picture makes it look like a regular cab headliner. Just wanted to double check that the provided p/n references a DS model crew cab w/ overhead console, no sunroof, black in color.

If it doesn’t have the headliner mic holes, not a big deal I can cut those, and if it does have the headliner speakers, also not a big deal, I’ll purchase the speaker covers to fill the holes.

Regarding the rear seatbelt, when you say the loop on the rear seatbelt, are you referring to the plastic portion attached to the metal clip?

I don’t know if you realize it or not, but an auto upholstery shop can reskin your headliner, It’s not too expensive and looks as good as factorywhen it is done

I had this done on a Dakota in the past, and I’m having it done on my truck, which I am doing a black out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t know if you realize it or not, but an auto upholstery shop can reskin your headliner, It’s not too expensive and looks as good as factorywhen it is done

I had this done on a Dakota in the past, and I’m having it done on my truck, which I am doing a black out on.

Thanks for the idea. I’ll have to look into that.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep, you can get different types of texture as well. There is a black suede that looks like the higher end trim models

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny,

Hi,

The headliner # 6KB86DX9AB fits DS & DJ Crew cabs with overhead console. It also has the RC3 9 alpine speaker option. I believe this option includes the 2 2.5" overhead speakers so the openings should be there as well as the grilles.

On the rear belts that would be the loop that cannot be changed.

Thanks,
-Benny

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,

The headliner # 6KB86DX9AB fits DS & DJ Crew cabs with overhead console. It also has the RC3 9 alpine speaker option. I believe this option includes the 2 2.5" overhead speakers so the openings should be there as well as the grilles.

On the rear belts that would be the loop that cannot be changed.

Thanks,
-Benny

Ha, well that explains a lot then! Thank you much!