4th Gen Black Interior Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Hey Benny, getting ready to place an order. Can I get the part number for #6 in this diagram in the black? Quad cab rear door. And could you pm me a code for my order please. Thanks

Attachments

• C2E6D1A4-9330-473E-9D22-8EC0C4DCBB57.jpeg
    C2E6D1A4-9330-473E-9D22-8EC0C4DCBB57.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hey Benny, getting ready to place an order. Can I get the part number for #6 in this diagram in the black? Quad cab rear door. And could you pm me a code for my order please. Thanks

Yes use

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Order placed for the rest of the needed parts... I also ordered the A pillars that were mentioned as possibly having the leather wrapped handles... Ill post up when they arrive. Half the parts were "In Stock" and the other half didn't have a Status listed .. I think it said ETA March 15-24th as an ETA....

Attachments

• RAM black interior parts order.jpg
    RAM black interior parts order.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 19

natehate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
was there any other color headliners offered in regular cabs except the lite grey ?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
There is a part number for a Black one found in later year 1500's . It is 7GL25DX9AA , it has a hole for overhead console and bluetooth provisions.

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All

Its actually unpriced by mopar for some reason but either way we would not be able to sell/ship them. If there was a customer situation where they were in need of one asap they would visit their local dealer and initiate a case so that mopar gets the price info updated.

- Benny

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Order placed for the rest of the needed parts... I also ordered the A pillars that were mentioned as possibly having the leather wrapped handles... Ill post up when they arrive. Half the parts were "In Stock" and the other half didn't have a Status listed .. I think it said ETA March 15-24th as an ETA....
Following as I am seeking the leather grip handled versions as well... I can confirm as I successfully and very easily swapped a 2021 DT 2500 CC, all black interior - C pillars, B pillars, seatbelt adjusters, adjuster caps, coat hooks, sun visor clips with 4th gen crew cabs. The donor 5th gen HD was a bare bones base model so cannot speak for at least mid to high tier trim level compatibility. As for the A pillars I did not bother trying to swap as there is definitely a design change and just looking at where the dash meets them it seems just slightly different, I could be wrong but maybe ill circle back to that one. BONUS the trim piece on the front outer seat frame rail on the driver side can be swapped with a DT 5th gen HD trucks which are a full trim panel mirroring the one on the passenger side that covers the jack, but is for the driver side! IDKy but for some reason that made my day. I will gather some pics to help everyone visualize and see if a part number is on it to provide.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
so has anyone done it on their single cabs? part numbers??
The first page has all the part numbers listed for the regular cabs....
I have some parts on order now...
* You cannot order seatbelts because of the shipping restrictions
* Black headliners show "not available" but MAY be available from a local dealer if they are willing to work with you ...

Otherwise just order everything from Benny at All Mopar Parts (and ask him for a current discount code)

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
The first page has all the part numbers listed for the regular cabs....
I have some parts on order now...
* You cannot order seatbelts because of the shipping restrictions
* Black headliners show "not available" but MAY be available from a local dealer if they are willing to work with you ...

Otherwise just order everything from Benny at All Mopar Parts (and ask him for a current discount code)
Wondering if you got your A pillars in and if they were the black with black leather on the grab handle?

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Wondering if you got your A pillars in and if they were the black with black leather on the grab handle?
Noting yet... One was shipping in from another dealer to Benny before being sent to me as one shipment...
Let me see if Benny can get me an update...

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Noting yet... One was shipping in from another dealer to Benny before being sent to me as one shipment...
Let me see if Benny can get me an update...
Thank you sir! I've been hunting these down and just can't seem to get a clear and straight forward answer lol

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Thank you sir! I've been hunting these down and just can't seem to get a clear and straight forward answer lol
So the package arrived today ...
I can report that they Do Not have leather wrapped handles ...20220422_213859.jpg

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Well that sucks ass man. I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll be the second guinea pig and try the ones Benny mentioned a bit ago this next Friday when I get paid. I'll report back if they are the black with leather wrapped handle or not when I get them in.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
According to the parts data those have leather wrapped grab handles but the photos in our data contradict this and they look like the ones we have listed so I am not sure at this time. It also does not make sense that these are cheaper as well. I wouldn't hesitate to go with these in order to save a few bucks, If you get them maybe you can report back with some real photos.

- Benny

A Pillar Molding, Left - Mopar (5LQ99TX7AC)

A Pillar Molding, Right - Mopar (5LQ98TX7AC)

RAM not leather.jpg

I can confirm that these DO NOT have leather wrapped handles ...