5” Turbo back exhaust for 2014’s....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is Jamo to consider.

I have FloPro pipe & a Corsa dB Performance Series muffler on my CTD.

OP
OP
D

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I want FloPro but they got dinged by the EPA and are no longer shipping to US addresses.
There is a dude on EBay that is listing the FloPro kit I want but doesn’t respond when I ask if he physically has it or he is a drop shipper.

OP
OP
D

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks like Jamo is only filter back.

Did you run the straight pipe and found it too loud and decided to slap the muffler on it?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looks like Jamo is only filter back.

Did you run the straight pipe and found it too loud and decided to slap the muffler on it?

Exactly. My truck is a bit of a road warrior and after a few hours in the cab running straight pipes it became too much boom boom boom. It gave me a headache a couple of times and I'm not normally prone to getting them.

OP
OP
D

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I thought about straight pipe, searched videos YouTube videos and there was a dude taking his truck back in for a muffler, even in the video you can hear the noise difference, that made up my mind on that. I get a lot of drone with my ‘06 Charger than gets in my nerves on long trips, couldn’t imagine a big diesel drone.

What tuner, tunes, and vendor did you go thru?

OP
OP
D

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just tried ordering a BD Diesel exhaust thru Summit and the order was cancelled.
BD is a rebadged FloPro, I was just hoping they had them in stock.