5" Carven Exhaust Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RAMVT

RAMVT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My normal everyday discount for forum members beats that price shipped!. save yourself a few bucks and support a supporting vendor of the forum.

Correct me if I am wrong but your website does not show any Carven Products.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Correct me if I am wrong but your website does not show any Carven Products.
No not yet but you can PM me and I can quote you with your discount. Our site wouldnt show the forum discount anyway so you would want to PM me anyway.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Invalid code. Price shows $219. Any specials coming up? Black Friday maybe? Looking for more than a 10% cut.

Code CARVEN5 is the current code. I wont know if I can do more until we get closer to black friday. Last year they didnt want to budge for us so I am not sure how this year will go but since we are one of their bigger movers of product since we started selling Carven only a year ago I am hoping they will want to give us a break to pass along to you guys!

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If i ever replace my 4" black magnaflow tips, i will buy these. Cant beat the price, and they have good reviews.

Screenshot_2018-10-29-23-26-13.png