6" Fabtech coil over with res and 22x14 forged on 375s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love them bro. The initial price is scary, but the quality and the weight difference far surpass cast wheels.

Thanks man! Yes the price is scary... like 3 times the price of cast. Trying to justify those voices in my head that say **** it just buy them lol. Then I think will I really be able to even tell a difference driving down the road?

Your truck looks great man!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Then I think will I really be able to even tell a difference driving down the road?

Highly doubtful. But at that point, who gives a ****!!!
If you are trying to justify them, good luck...

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks man! Yes the price is scary... like 3 times the price of cast. Trying to justify those voices in my head that say **** it just buy them lol. Then I think will I really be able to even tell a difference driving down the road?

Your truck looks great man!
You can also look into arkon offroad true directional cast wheels. I've been stuck between them and forces for a while now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can also look into arkon offroad true directional cast wheels. I've been stuck between them and forces for a while now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.
Thanks, I’ll check them out

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Highly doubtful. But at that point, who gives a ****!!!
If you are trying to justify them, good luck...
I don’t need luck, just a lot of money to buy them lol

Last edited:

Deathpunch0311

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Truck looks good. At least you put a tire on it that fits the rim and not stretched out, and the same lift in the front AND rear :D

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looks really aggressive ! but here in mass? Johney Law would be all over the truck, so I opted to go tall in stead of wide, besides I do a lot of highway driving and I don't think the folks behind me would appreciate me throwing little rocks up at them. Does look sweet though. :)4A.jpg 3A.jpg