The CAD was completely dry when I opened it up.
- Replaced plastic bushing which I set in RTV silicone to fill the wear gap, the bushing centers due to the back setting snuggly where intermediate axle wasn't making contact. (Maybe JB weld or something would be better so am considering redoing this.)
While I have it apart I am replacing all (3) front axle seals, after giving the Differential a thorough cleaning I replaced the pinion seal and am now waiting on parts to finish the project.
Other than seals I ordered these new parts:
- Interemediate axle - from Dennysdriveshaft
- Bearing for intermediate axle, from TORQUE KING 4X4 it is called "right side axle bushing and bearing kit" and comes with plastic bushing that goes on center of driveshaft and needle bearing that sets just to the left of CAD housing.
-New Vacuum actuator from Amazon, it was only like $30 and came with new gasket for CAD cover.
I replaced the CAD fork with one I pulled from a 2500, it appears to be the part # is the same for both vehicles.