A/C compressor issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TONY HAGER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
2006 Ram 3500 SLT Dually rwd. I'm having issues with my compressor not kicking on when in face mode or foot mode yet it works in the Defrost position. Is this all controlled from the Dash Control or should I be looking elsewhere? Directional doors all work as supposed to. Although it takes a bit sometimes for some of them to actually move.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
2006 Ram 3500 SLT Dually rwd. I'm having issues with my compressor not kicking on when in face mode or foot mode yet it works in the Defrost position. Is this all controlled from the Dash Control or should I be looking elsewhere? Directional doors all work as supposed to. Although it takes a bit sometimes for some of them to actually move.
Check your Freon level, may be low. I had the same issue with my 02, it would short cycle in face/foot mode but wouldn’t in defrost so I added some fresh Freon with sealer and all was well for a while till the leake grew.