A message from Moe's Performance 6-17-2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We would like to take a moment to express how thankful we are for all of our customers and the overwhelming support we have received over the past few months during the COVID-19 pandemic. Moe’s Performance has stayed fully operational during this time, but we have started to run into some roadblocks with manufacturers just simply not being able to keep up with the demand. Many manufacturers were forced to close, or they were forced to work with a limited staff, which in turn slowed down production. We have regrettably had to cancel and refund numerous orders due to parts being on backorder from the manufacturers with no ETA. This has also resulted in an influx of phone calls and emails from customers wanting to check order status, which is completely understandable, but has been difficult for us to keep up with. We are not happy with ourselves knowing that we simply did not have the manpower to respond to each call/email.

We have decided to take these next few weeks to ship and finish processing any current open orders, restock as much inventory as possible, and do some website maintenance to make order processing more efficient as we move forward in the future. This is going to allow us to better serve each of you, and give you all the level of customer service that you expect and deserve. We will not be accepting any new orders until we reopen the website on July 6th.

If you have any questions about an existing order, or if you need tech support regarding a past order, then we will still be available to help with that via email at [email protected]. We will not be taking sales calls or answering future sale questions during this time, as we would like to take these next 2 weeks to get completely caught up on all existing orders and give the manufacturers a chance to catch up on inventory and restock the shelves.

Once again, we want to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support, and we are excited to get back up and operating at 100% capacity again.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Good for him for taking the chance to improve customer service on his end. You can have the best products in the world but if your customer service sucks it won’t matter!

Hound Dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2015
Engine
How true that is, that is what I look for in a shop. I just ordered a sway bar from them.

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
Best of luck with the upgrades and enhancements. Most folks do not have a clue what "just in time" supply systems means. Or how the flow is disrupted right now.

Good luck with the customers who haven't a. Lue, and cannot comprehend something is not available 'immediately'. Most Americans have never seen an empty shelf until now.

Hound Dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2015
Engine
What are you saying 2-3 weeks are the new normal ?

Hound Dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2015
Engine
I just checked my credit card statement and it shows my order was canceled by vendor ? It was showing pending charge, did Moe's close the doors ? I just want to buy a Hellwig 7883 sway bar

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good for him for taking the chance to improve customer service on his end. You can have the best products in the world but if your customer service sucks it won’t matter!
BINGO!!!

Hound Dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2015
Engine
Ya they finally got them in stock waiting to ship