AC/Plastic vacuum hose and electric vacuum pump question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bliz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Hi,

I have an issue where my rig attic vacuum hose which runs along the header from the drivers side over to the passenger side has melted. I'm finding it tough to find a replacement vacuum line for it since it is no longer made to the best of my knowledge. Does anyone now the diameter of the plastic vacuum tubing?

Does anyone know which vacuum lines connect to the electric vacuum pump?

I have a broken elbow piece on the passenger side of the melted line which broke off from somewhere, and I was wondering if it might have connected underneath the electric vacuum pump? I believe that this also is affecting my cruise control, which isn't working. Right now, my AC also switches to the defrost, and doesn't blow air out the vents when accelerating, and I have heard that these issues are all connected.

I ordered a new electric vacuum pump, but need to know what connects to it. I can then see if the AC & Cruise control issues get resolved.

Sounds confusing I'm sure... but thanks!