Adding fuel additive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmie Hensley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi every one! Probably a dumb question but today I tried to add diesel kleen to a tank of fuel and when I poured it down the spout it ran out the wheel well and is sitting in the fill tube. Is there a secret to getting this stuff in the tank? I’m assuming there is an extra flap in there I can’t see

Thanks!

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Need a long funnel, there is a second door flap in there. Should be one under your passenger seat but I wouldn't put it back in the truck after using it, it's for emergencies where you need to fill from a can.

OP
OP
J

Jimmie Hensley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Okay thank you guess I’ll be looking for one.. any suggestions? not being sure what was down in there I didn’t want to break anything

Therottenjohnny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins diesel
Okay thank you guess I’ll be looking for one.. any suggestions? not being sure what was down in there I didn’t want to break anything

(ES33) Legacy Great Funnels Flex 1.5 Quat 17 Inch Legacy CF This one has screw caps on the end that won't make a mess!!!

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Check with your jack tools, they come with a funnel from the factory.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat