Aftermarket Front Bumper Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxiderm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Hey all,

Someone backed into the front of my truck and scratched up and dented the front bumper decently bad. I don't know who, or else I'd be inclined to take it up with their insurance company. However, it just so happens I've been very much considering getting a more rugged aftermarket front bumper for a long time now, and now that this happened I think my wife will not object so strongly to me spending $ on a more rugged aftermarket bumper given the circumstances lol. 2018 1500 Express Crew Cab.

I'm open to any suggestions. Feel free to post any pics of your badass aftermarket front bumper here, but if you do please list the make/model and where one can buy it. I'm highly considering something that is either already sprayed with bedliner material, or can be (I have a really nice Line-X place near my house), so that if any idiots back into my front end again hopefully THEY will get the brunt of the damage :)

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
99% Of Aftermarket bumpers look like **** on these trucks. And are Heavy and will sag your front end.

AEV is the only good lookin gone.
Ain't that the TROOF! ... I have been looking for a front bumper since I lifted my truck and they all make these trucks look like they have a serious overbite and buck toothed lol...

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
May want to consider a dash cam with parking mode then you can take it up with their insurance company if it occurs again. :Nonono:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ADD offers quality bumpers and have some good looking options. I really like the look of the stealth fighter.

Let me know if we can offer a quote on anything. We offer some other brands as well

DOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
99% Of Aftermarket bumpers look like **** on these trucks. And are Heavy and will sag your front end.

AEV is the only good lookin one.
Agree with this. I bought the AEV - it's beefy and very heavy (and modular, which is nice)

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is what I always see with the big ol' TRUCK BEARD bumpers..

bumpahh.png

I picked up a pretty nice bumper from ICI but they discontinued it a few years back, so it's only worth talking about anecdotally.