Aftermarket Sony HU w/Alpine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Felks32

Felks32

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Id go rims.

Everybody has the same rims. Sure there are a few different ones but they are all the same styles is what i mean and id go different from what Ram puts on just to be different.

The stock headlights unless they are all fogged over id leave em on. I changed mine but mine were all messed up and after having htem cleaned once, they went back to crap soon after and were worse.

I have Spyder projector headlights now. I think they look good but not great quality. I paid $260 for then on eBay and i know there are higher priced ones out there. Not sure that means they are betrer quality.

Only reason i mention quality is a very thin clear film started flaking away on the top at the 1 year mark. They still look clear and havent fogged over at all but not sure what the thin layer film was. But i do love the look over my stock headlights which didnt have any LED driving lights in them.
For sure. It’s either the black night edition rims or the black sport rims.

I’m looking at a few different options, some of the Flow Formed ones for strength and lower weight. For aftermarket everyone around here has black fuel contras it’s like an epidemic.

I’ve had so many cars in a row with black rims, it’s time to change it up.