2002 ram 1500 5.9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kzxross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hello! THIS SYSTEM HAS ALOT OF POTENTAL! i know ive messed up in places i cant even think, this is my first build! so im going to try to give all the info so you wont have any questions... hopefully, im going to do my best to remember specific watts ect. ive got a 2002 ram 1500. i've installed a "complete" sound system i say that bc its never complete haha. including a new alpine headunit (ilx-w650) new speaker wire to all doors new Kicker 6x9's 70ish Rms in the front doors and Kicker 5.25 35ish Rms in the back doors. two Rockford Fosgate R2D2 10's 250 Rms 500 Peak under the back seats and three Rockville W12K9D2 12's 1000 Rms, 4000 peak, 2000 program handling in a triple ported box sitting in my back seat. 3 mono block 2500 watt Power Acoustik amps 2 ohm 650 watts Rms. One of the amps is powering the two 10's under my seat. one is powering two 12's on either side and the other amp is covering the middle 12. i put in a power splitter and a ground splitter 1 in 3 out. power and ground wire to the amps from the battery and ground is 0 gauge wire. stock battery sooo 750cca? here are my questions, i keep blowing fuses (60 aug) there cheap but? obviously im pulling to much power, it sounds good but sometimes when i come to a stop ill lose some power to the subs they wont hit the lower notes as hard till i start moving again, the alternator isnt big enough to push all that ig? how would you guys wire the subs specifically? what would be your next step? upgrade amp? wire amps differently? also i don't have the door speaker on a amp would the help with the sound alot rather then on the hu? power cells, where to put them in a 2002 ram? how big of a cell? dsp? how do you connect 3 rcas to a head unit right now i think one amp is on the low channel which i hate unless i got a adapter i don't remember honestly ? is there something i can use to connect all this to for easier tuning? the hu has crossovers and pca levels ect. if i got a door speaker amp where would you suggest hiding 4 amps? how do you hook up to a power cell? 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer) is that enough for everything from the hu? what's most important to upgrade or redo first? im sure i forgot something lol thanks for reading any recommendations or answers is greatly appreciated!!!!1