AirDelete.com 3” Bilstein kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LonghornED

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel
Can’t believe I waited as long as I did to do this conversion. Had intermittent leak/inflation issues with the factory air suspension since I bought the truck almost 3 years ago. Have gone through 2 compressors, a valve block, both rear spring replacements and Lord knows how many fuses. Finally cut bait and wish I would have done this initially.

Did the Air Delete 3” Bilstein kit with +35% capacity springs in the rear, upgraded UCAs, and new Falken Wildpeak AT3 275/65r20 at the same time. I realize there were probably better/more cost efficient routes but the convenience of a plug and play kit was too much to resist.

Install was very straight forward, took a couple of hours with more time than I care to admit being spent on the damn fender liners. Looks great leveled and the ride quality is very comparable to bags. Maybe sacrifice a little softness for more responsive handling/less body roll, but more importantly, no more headaches.

Highly recommend the airdelete.com lift kit, but DEFINITELY recommend deleting the factory air suspension in general. Good riddance.

4B8C75C0-EAB9-4D71-9F7D-53322F3B876C.jpeg

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered this exact kit to replace my air that's been bottoming out randomly. Going to have a local shop install. How would you compare the ride quality to the air suspension after having it installed for a few months now? I'm sure it wont be as smooth but hoping its still a comfortable ride.

Last edited:

JamesCrowe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What kind of weight do you usually carry in the back, and how do the +35% springs handle it?

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got my truck back yesterday evening and drove a hour home on this set up. It felt like a brand new truck! The steering felt tight and responsive while the drive overall was comfortable. You can tell the difference compared to the air, but its nothing that should prevent you from getting it.

Ramulus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco
Nice looking truck. I just did the same but with the 2.1" setting, along with Mevotech UCAs. I ordered the UCAs from Amazon because they were cheaper. Which UCAs did you go with? I also went with the +35%/+1 springs in the rear.

I almost went with Rough Country UCAs but since I'm planning to stay at 2.1" I figured those were overkill. The only thing that sucked about the Mevotech UCAs is having to paint them. Painting them was easy enough just time consuming.

Airdelete service was awesome. I had some questions prior to and after the install and they answered my calls and emails every time.