AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have read some conflicting information. Need to enable power folding mirrors on a 2023 1500 classic warlock. Going with an OBDLink MX+ and would prefer to use AlfaOBD and although their support page seems to indicate Alfa will work with a Windows 10 PC, I just wanted to make sure before I commit.

Anyone here using Alfa and MX+ with a Windows 10 laptop?

Thanks.
That's the setup I use and it works like a dream.

TH22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have an Android application you should be able to check for updates under your telephones Google Play Store update section

JimGregory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I finally got alfaobd working on my windows 11 laptop. Version 2.4.0.0. I can not find where to disable fog lamp dropout. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out.

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have read some conflicting information. Need to enable power folding mirrors on a 2023 1500 classic warlock. Going with an OBDLink MX+ and would prefer to use AlfaOBD and although their support page seems to indicate Alfa will work with a Windows 10 PC, I just wanted to make sure before I commit.

Anyone here using Alfa and MX+ with a Windows 10 laptop?

Thanks.
As long as you can connect your laptop to the OBDLink and there is a Windows program for Alfa, you can connect. If you've got an Android type phone, I know it's just easier to use the app on that.

carlos1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
how lonbg does it take for Alfaobd to reply if you send them your logs? I sent them my log yesterday with the problem I am having and still have not heard anything. I paid for the full app just so I could do this.

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I sent them a question and had a reply within 4 hours. Your milage may change since you are on the other side of the pond and a big time difference.

dmcent63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I came across a configuration setting listed for battery type- Battery ID 1-15. Mine was already set as Battery ID-4. My assumption is that this is to set battery type and size. Has anyone figured out What the ID numbers correlate too. I‘ve search the internet and several forums but to no avail. Thanks.IMG_2837.jpeg

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I came across a configuration setting listed for battery type- Battery ID 1-15. Mine was already set as Battery ID-4. My assumption is that this is to set battery type and size. Has anyone figured out What the ID numbers correlate too. I‘ve search the internet and several forums but to no avail. Thanks.View attachment 532547
Was wondering the same thing. I came across that and didn't know which ID correlated as well. I changed to an AGM battery about a year ago and have had zero issues, so not sure if changing that has any real effect.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Was wondering the same thing. I came across that and didn't know which ID correlated as well. I changed to an AGM battery about a year ago and have had zero issues, so not sure if changing that has any real effect.

Same scenario but last month or so. It would be nice to know what each ID is.