AlfaODB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kwalsh2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Quick question for anyone that has alfaOBD. I have a 17 tradesmen 2500. Were you able to unlock the fog light option and if so how? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I am not mistaken, in the main Alfa thread here there are a few attachments with lists of known mods with step by step instructions...pretty straightforward. Think you will find success there. Good Luck!

jayhawk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I too have a 2017 2500 Tradesman , and I found that in addition to the 5 settings they describe in the regular AlfaODB thread, I had to also set the daytime running lights to enable in the "Program Customer Features" section. After setting the other 5, they still didn't turn on. After enabling this under customer features, they came on right away. I set them to high beams on my quad lights BTW.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I too have a 2017 2500 Tradesman , and I found that in addition to the 5 settings they describe in the regular AlfaODB thread, I had to also set the daytime running lights to enable in the "Program Customer Features" section. After setting the other 5, they still didn't turn on. After enabling this under customer features, they came on right away. I set them to high beams on my quad lights BTW.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk
OP was asking to turn on fog lights not DRL but there are directions for DRL in the known working list as well. Mine took overnight to work and show up on the radio options. DRL’s are one of those changes that are not immediate.

jayhawk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP was asking to turn on fog lights not DRL but there are directions for DRL in the known working list as well. Mine took overnight to work and show up on the radio options. DRL’s are one of those changes that are not immediate.
Ha! That's what I get for skimming the post. I swore it said drl. Oh well.