AlphaOBD air suspension help needed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith newc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So I tried to adjust my suspension with the AlphaOBD app and its been a disaster. I had no problems running the app, running diagnostics or performing tests but as soon as i tried to adjust the height values the app crashed. Now i am stuck with no values at all. The truck is stuck somewhere between entry/exit and normal mode and all the "up/down buttons are flashing. Im getting the "service suspension system immediately" message on start up and the air won't work at all. When i try to test the values it tells me it is not calibrated, when i try to calibrate it, it crashes. I can run the sensor test and it will do it up and down thing and all lights will stop flashing and stay solid but as soon as i touch one they start flashing again. I've pulled the neg battery terminal and that did nothing. I don't know what to do next.... 2017 Ram Rebel.

MrDazana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, hopefully you got your settings back. If you hadn't these are the settings i see most often in truck with the air ride 54/53/54/50 (FL/FR/RL/RR)

If you want about a 2 inch lift go with these settings 85/70/68/55. you will need a wheel aliment after

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
When connected to the bcm click on the check engine icon and clear any codes. Wouldn't hurt to connect to the engine and rf hub and check them also

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

DaveSharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I tried to adjust my suspension with the AlphaOBD app and its been a disaster. I had no problems running the app, running diagnostics or performing tests but as soon as i tried to adjust the height values the app crashed. Now i am stuck with no values at all. The truck is stuck somewhere between entry/exit and normal mode and all the "up/down buttons are flashing. Im getting the "service suspension system immediately" message on start up and the air won't work at all. When i try to test the values it tells me it is not calibrated, when i try to calibrate it, it crashes. I can run the sensor test and it will do it up and down thing and all lights will stop flashing and stay solid but as soon as i touch one they start flashing again. I've pulled the neg battery terminal and that did nothing. I don't know what to do next.... 2017 Ram Rebel.

Did you get this fixed? If so what did you do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01