Alpharex Luxx Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lamarcus Thomas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all,

I recently purchased the Alpharex Luxx gen 5 style headlights. I installed the headlights and one side headlights were working, so I changed the wiring around. The headlights and the drl strip would work but would not do the startup sequence nor would the signals operate. I have the oem projector style headlights and had to get an adapter harness. I believe it's all wired correctly, if this is an issue concerning alphaodb, what settings do I need to change to allow the startup sequence to function as well as the drl signaling? Thanks for the help in advance.

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
How did you wire the drl? Did you use the harness and wire it to the battery/fuse box? Did you run the red wire from the driver side to the pass side?

OP
OP
L

Lamarcus Thomas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, I got everything fixed minus the sequential turn signals. I can’t get them to switch to amber nor actually come on.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
If his truck had OEM projectors, the wiring harness has the dedicated DRL wiring in them. The adapter harness for the headlights should supply the wire to hook up for the Dedicated DRL wires, and the supplied "DRL" module that came with the headlights isn't needed. The Dedicated DRLs will need to be selected with AlfaOBD